for Always Mr Brightside

12/25/2016 c1 1gabelou1991
J'aime.
2/3/2010 c1 38MandalorianHybrid
Awe. This is tragically beautiful. I know everyone's all happy Angel's still a vamp, but you can't help but feel bad for him because you know he deserves it more. Then again, Spike was always stronger because he chose the soul, he wasn't cursed with it. So... i love it either way.
10/16/2008 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
A great story. Very good.
6/10/2007 c1 Shay2
Loved it!

Shay
11/29/2006 c1 4fenfenrocks
Very nice! Quite pleasing to read. You got the characters right, even gave Buff a one-liner! One of the best ffs I've read in a while, so I think I'll fave you.
6/21/2006 c1 125Phoenix.G.Fawkes
Loved it! I think you portrayed every character wonderfully, everyone was very-in-character, especially Angel and his broody-agressive moods. And as I'm not a fan of Angel/Buffy, I didn't mind missing it. You know, the first guy I thought of was Spike (actually, I hoped it was him) but then thought that it might be somebody more shocking, like Lindsey... However, I prefer it this way.
4/23/2006 c1 shahid
very well written. a good story. write one about wesley where the scoobies learn what kind of a man WES was. show that its 5 years after his death.
3/27/2006 c1 31screaminheathen69
Very not bad!
3/18/2006 c1 8cherryblu
I
2/25/2006 c1 7invis
Aw, I love Angel. I DON'T love Angel and Buffy together. Therefore, I really liked this story. Sad but true: Angel is just better when he's pining for his humanity and paying for his sins.
1/28/2006 c1 faith
This is very well done. I love the momemtum, the mystery, and then the final discovery of who it is. The characters voices seem right on to me. I just have one small housekeeping item. On the second page, Angel stalks Buffy. The spelling of the word is stalked= to pursue quarry or prey stealthily, not stocked= to make, supply or procure. I know it's a really minor thing. I just get thrown by stuff like this and then it takes a moment to get back into the story. It's a really good story. I like how Angel leaves with a bit a hope, too. Great job.
1/27/2006 c1 23justawritier
cute.really enjoyed it.
1/27/2006 c1 213Patricia de Lioncourt
This was fantastic! I absolutely loved it! Everyone was well in character!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service