for Godless Provenance

8/28 c24 jasnrob
So good.
5/29 c24 Vintervolf
This was exquisite. I usually don't read crossovers, but I decided to try this one as both these shows are among my favorites. From the first page, this story gripped my attention, held my interest and didn't let go until the end. The characters were true to their originals, the events and places were colorful and gripping and the dialogue often made me laugh.

This was so good that I feel inadequate to review it. I feel it was just great.

Thank you for writing this and entertaining me.
9/3/2020 c1 Guest
sooo yeah all i have so far is confusion ... nothing about this makes sense
8/23/2020 c24 Raiju001
That was pleasantly dark and wonderfully put together! Thank you for the story!
12/22/2019 c20 Fizzfaldt
Hmm.. Not entirely sure what his plan is here.

So Apophis ... is going to jump into Buffy and "save" her, thus saving himself? Until Buffy kills him in her head? I mean he knows she can do that..

Perhaps he just takes the two tokra and most of SG-1 (and does he know about Teal'c yet?) brings everyone with him to Sokar and uses that to become lord of Netu? (somewhat close to what he did in Canon).. but he wants out.. not too sure yet.
12/22/2019 c19 Fizzfaldt
What? Common sense?
How dare you!
Yeah.. enemy of my enemy might not be my friend, but that doesn't mean you can't make use of them:)
12/22/2019 c18 Fizzfaldt
Oh no.. what if the denizens don't trust us?
... So? Hehe
They're probably planning to at least kill Aphophis and Bynar, and anyone else that causes trouble.
I hated that "no weapons" idiocy from the original version
12/22/2019 c16 Fizzfaldt
(little late) so we have confirmation it's the same earth.
We have perhaps a little too little interest/curiosity as to the "magic" explanation.
Even if they took magic at face value.. they didn't go so far as to find out her friends performed it (or to get stonewalled)
12/22/2019 c12 Fizzfaldt
I'm very disappointed in this one.
Both rape scenes were unnecessary.
You are better than this. You've shown the ability and talent to depict someone as evil without having to use rape to do it. At best it's lazy and derivative.
12/22/2019 c11 Fizzfaldt
Error: Ritual failed due to Urn being empty. Oh wait.. we're not that far along on the SG1 side are we?
hehe
Wiggling! I think you captured Jack pretty well in most of this. The only line that seemed a little out character was "You sure you don't mind going solo?".
The sentiment is right, but the wording jarred me a little. Wish I could be more constructive
12/22/2019 c10 Fizzfaldt
Hehe.. Love the parallel here... Using Jack in the running joke instead of Daniel is pretty cool.
12/21/2019 c9 Fizzfaldt
Harry has become She-Ra!
I do not feel like a terrible person giggling insanely at Harry though:)
12/21/2019 c7 Fizzfaldt
I laughed and giggled insanely at the I Spy game.
That was adorable and I'm a horrible person for laughing at Jack.

I'm assuming the italic section is a flashback, which makes me wonder if Buffy actually is worried, or making it up.
12/21/2019 c6 Fizzfaldt
I don't know why.. normally this mode (keeping suspense as to whether this is a different earth or a shared earth) actually frustrates me to no end. But the way you're doing it.. with people being (a form of) reasonable... is actually just making me more excited to find out.
Also the fact that people are reacting to extraordinary evidence and giving it weight (not necessarily trusting what is claimed, but considering it) is actually very rare in stories I read and is refreshing.
12/21/2019 c5 Fizzfaldt
Still excited.. though I can barely wait till they make it back to Earth.
Haven't quite figured out if this is going to be Buffy's Earth or not.. I'm assuming no.
409 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »