for Lost Boys

4/8/2011 c7 2batouttahell
Ok, so I think you should finish this. I was already sad I would have to wait for an update, but now I see you haven't updated in like 4 years and I'm just T_T It was really good and I love you're writing! The story is sort of sad itself, but the fact it looks like you aren't continuing it is so much worse. Is that it? It doesn't say it's complete, but I guess it could be some cliffhanger type of ending... I'm still sad.
10/15/2007 c7 Ashley
I really like this story. Your an awesome writer, you have a nice way with words. It's a dark story but it doesn't drag you down. I like the life you've put into the characters.

Ash
10/14/2007 c7 Cates
Lovelovelove this. And I don't exactly know why. But it's amazing.
9/25/2007 c7 Ever1
I'm so in love with this.
9/20/2007 c7 3Kittiquin
love love love the new chapter. Love that it is longer than the others. I am just... overjoyed that you updated.
8/31/2007 c6 39Mardia
Holy crap, this is awesome. You're continuing with this right?
3/19/2007 c6 3Kittiquin
fantastic... odd, but mesmerising.

please update. I'd love it if you updated.
2/25/2007 c6 7evm
So, this is probably going to sound a little weird to you, but...well, I read the series like seven years ago, and never finished it at that, so I only have a tiny vague little idea of who your characters are but...I love this! (the only reason I read it is because I've been reading and loved your Lost and HP fics.) It's absolutely amazing and I'm hooked. I remember that one of the books involved the Greek pantheon, but not much more than that, so I was wondering which parts you borrowed from the books, and which parts you added yourself? I'm pretty much obessesed with Norse Mythology and also with fairytales and other myths from different cultures, and so from that standpoint it's been awesome to read this. Anyway, I'm waiting on edge for more of this, and I certainly hope that you continue.
12/22/2006 c5 Acts of Tekla
So, I checked out the Everworld section because I thought it might be interesting and I clicked on this because David/Loki seems like an interesting pairing. It's my new favorite.

The AU is done well and I like what you've done with the characters, but this chapter hooked me. Specifically, this line - "And there's something to be said about breaking your toys – at least they're always yours." This chapter is an amazing portrait of obsession and really drew me to the character and the AU.

I've read it twice more and went back to your profile to check out other stories. Update, please - it's winter break!

Simply Myself
9/22/2006 c5 sdasfasgad
For some probably worrying & sick reason...

I really love this. =P

It really makes me worry...but I really really love it.

Loki is...frightening and...and I don't know. I love it, is all I know. =| *shudder*

I may have to fave it, because I just LOVE IT. It's so ah. I loved the Senna interlude. What is it with my & my obsession with severly damaged people? =P Well, whatever. You write them, I read them, it's most definately a done deal.

Plus I have to commend you for posting 5 chapters with zilch reviews! What a brilliant way to say fuck you to all the people who don't know what they're missing!

=) Hope I haven't frightened you...me wants more Loki/David. =| =| =| =| (I'm on Loki's side here, too, David's...mhm =P).

x