for Your Mommy Murdered You

12/8/2012 c1 12whatdotheydream
That's sad. Billy and Bianca were cute, but it was so sad.
4/26/2009 c1 Smidgie
Oh, this is absolutely beautiful. Tragic, gruesome, and yet enchantingly sweet. You could not have made this any lovelier if you had laboured forever at it. I loved the colours used when you described her 'deaths', and the simplicity of the words made it all the more astounding. Brilliant last line, as well.

I'm going to go read everything else of yours now.

Smidgie.
3/7/2009 c1 4Tanookie
Awesome job! I love how you foreshadowed the comb and corset at the beginning of the story. I also enjoyed your exploration of the mother/daughter bond between Bianca and Angelique. It gives the characters a lot more depth than just perfect princess/evil queen. You should write more of these fairy tale fanfics...I love studying fairy tales and I'd love to write versions of them like you do. You've got one more fan. :)
3/6/2009 c1 11Nelras
This is terrifying, but maybe only to me. I really liked the juxtaposition of "mommy" over events-especially towards the end-that are so very far from childish. And the ending was very nicely played.
4/22/2008 c1 7LaLaFaery
wow.
6/10/2007 c1 PsyKnight
This beautifully illustrates the real tragedy of Snow White. The severed bond between mother and daughter.
1/19/2007 c1 3straywords
Oh, wow,this was brilliant.I think second person narratives are quite powerful, and it worked perfectly for you.Excellent rendition of that classic tale.
7/30/2006 c1 57Gijinka Renamon
Not bad, not bad at all.
5/6/2006 c1 6xLadyJackal
I've read this story many times before this, but tonight I read it out loud and I realized how awesome this story really is. You need to keep writing dark fics like this, it's very good. If I hadn't read it out loud, I wouldn't have noticed that I believe the line "Still, you wonder if she really needed to do those things to win her over..."

Maybe should be

"Still, you wonder if she really needed to do those things to win YOU over..."

Just confused me when I came to it is all. Keep writing.

-East of the Sun
3/31/2006 c1 1AncientWriter
I really enjoyed your story. Your use of the second-person narration reached me in ways third and first could not have. Well done! Thanks for the great read.
3/26/2006 c1 6magic cheese
Wow. That was brilliant. I love how it was told in second person...so dramatic. I really love how at the end she didn't hate her stepmom, she just wanted her to love her. That's so tragic. You should totally do the Grimm Brothers version of every fairy tale.
1/28/2006 c1 Nessa
This is crazy. I like the new angst ridden you! I really like the thing about the corset
1/28/2006 c1 31coolmarauders
I've never read a second-person one before! And this was really good!
1/28/2006 c1 25La'Ruelia
Ooh! I though this was familiar! Snow white like the Gimm one. I just read that. Yeah...

Well good story! I don't think I could make a second person story.

Naomi