for Alphabetized Murder

5/20/2018 c10 6HungryHungryHufflepuff
Oooo! I have a feeling it's Count Olaf, because Bertrand and Beatrice killed his parents. I love this. And poor people who got killed! Klausadora in heaven tho!
8/3/2015 c1 Bears2000
This story has not been updated for 4 weeks.
7/23/2015 c9 13blxxdmxney
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ISADORAAAAA! WHYYYYY!? WHYYYYY!?
7/18/2015 c10 FFWF
Thank you for continuing this story after so long; it's an enjoyable mystery. I believe the killer is Esmé, because the killer is female, believes the Baudelaires stole from her, and protected Jerome; she could have faked her death with the lion by providing somebody else in her own clothes, with the body being too torn up to tell the difference. I look forward to finding out.
7/10/2015 c10 Guest
Its Kit. Or maybe Olaf. Kit because she is the only one not killed and Olaf because he is a murderer or maybe both, for Olaf has never been mentioned ever since chap 2 while Kit loves Olaf.
7/9/2015 c1 blxxdmxney
great.
7/7/2015 c6 blxxdmxney
u
3/14/2013 c6 Anonymous
I think I is for Isadora.
9/20/2012 c9 anonymous
This is very interesting. POST ANOTHER CHAPTER ALREADY!
10/25/2010 c9 1Featherstorm7
J is for...Jerome Squalor! ok plz continue this! and if u dont mind i would like to copy ur idea but with a different story..but i wanted to ask permission...
12/25/2008 c2 dartz841
The cigar bit is a nice hommage to that other film you combined with in your first mario story, (Can't remember film's name)
12/25/2008 c1 dartz841
This story tis of to a very good start.
10/3/2008 c8 storm-dog
How could you kill Isadora? No!

P.S Kill Klaus, I don't want him to be with Fiona.
8/14/2008 c9 9The Bowser Monster
This is really scary. They have no idea who the killer is or what traps they have. I LOVE IT! Please add a new chapter soon!
10/17/2006 c9 13SarahSimon
o_o omgomgomgomgomgomg. -gulp- please update soon, I love it.
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »