for Song of the Nightingales

12/26/2018 c12 primad0nna
I can't believe this story was written in 2006! I wish you had finished, you write so well!
9/22/2018 c12 15Starwatcher2018
You should finish this, if can - 9 years isn't that long a time!

So very happy Christine regained her memory. Love the alarms. Hmmmm.

As I wrote in a review for another story that the author began in 2003 - she reached a stopping point that I could be happy with. Ignoring the last sentence. I'm fine with this ending.

So glad I decided to return the favor of reading your work.
6/2/2018 c12 LostInAGoodBook
I hope you get to finish E & C’s journey soon-I do enjoy reading this fic.
1/10/2017 c12 2Lucyole
Very good I like it very much is there more or is it complete already I really want to know what will happen I mean there is still Raoul to think of*shove him down a cliff or very very High roftop* please when its Not complete write again that would be very sweet of you * cookies for you *
10/4/2016 c12 1Animekitty47
Well, 7 years would beat your old 3 1/2 year record...but for what little it's worth...please continue?
4/17/2015 c12 2courtxd15
Omg I want to read more. So good!
6/27/2013 c1 1Kirida
More..please continue on.
8/17/2012 c12 10Kurino
Please continue this story...! I do enjoy reading it very much.
7/8/2012 c12 3Skyeward MusicLover
love this story and chapter so far! hoping to read more of this story later! hope so and can't wait! :D 3 :)
6/21/2012 c12 3Miss Rune
It's pretty sad you havn't updated in like years but when you do I'm sure that it will be most welcomedbg all your readers.
12/10/2011 c12 8Queen Maria
Hello! I just wanted to let you know I loved this story (and its prequel) very much, and even though it has been ages, I would love if you updated! You made a very interesting tale!
10/21/2011 c12 CelticGirl223
I love the story!
2/28/2011 c1 2LlorAna
Dear ghostwritten2...

This is a beautiful narrative storyline you have going here. The characterization is flawless, the plot is decent and wonderfully original and creative, the romance is touching and heartfelt, and the story in general is just legitimately MAGNIFICENT.

...

So why in the name of God, Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Peter, Paul, Mary, St. Patrick, St. Valentine, St. Nicholas, Erik, and Lestat have you not written any more?

I'm sorry. That was uncalled for. But still, you must realize that the desperation for which I have been waiting for this story to be completed has been growing steadily worse and more intense, and is threatening to explode. At least write a letter of apology if you feel you cannot finish it, so I can have a feeling of pseudo-closure. It would not be preferable to me, but I can understand if you don't think you can write more and prefer to let it lie. I could live with that. I could stop poring over the existing chapters and stop anxiously, painfully waiting and just move on.

However, what would be preferable to me and I'm sure many others who shall remain voiceless by their own decision, is that you pick up your pieces, settle yourself, and solder bravely on into the poignant, striking narrative you have begun.

It would mean a lot to me and generations of rabid phans to come.

Sincerely,

Ophelia V. Santori

P.S. You really are a fantastic writer, by the way. I'm not sucking up or anything (but if it's working, by all means take it that way ;D) but you really do have good prose and wonderful flair and a mellifluous style. Keep up the good work!
12/7/2009 c12 1sweetmusic0588
wonderful! can't wait for more
12/6/2009 c12 RentFan27
Oh my gosh ur alive! This is my reward for not removing this from my alerts :D
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »