for Dreams

1/24/2007 c1 21look at the stars
you tricked me! good story, btw.
3/26/2006 c1 9Karenina
~~Dear xox annur xox,

I read the French translation of "Dreams" because I stumbled upon it. I have to say I really enjoyed reading it, especially the last part.

You should write more fictions. Or is that one of thousands of yours? I'll glance at your profile in a sec. (Shouldn't reviewers do so ~before~ they submit a review?)

Anyways, good job on letting somebody translate your story for you. Caught my eye with it!

~Love~,

Pushkin'sMuse
3/1/2006 c1 flippinfanfiction44
that is horrible! bre and rex (if he were still alive) would SUCK together!
2/6/2006 c1 26DrDanaScully
I love it ! Your fic is so beautifull and it's a very interresting relationship. I mean, it's my favourite relationship.

Well, I'm a french author and I want to traduct your fanfiction. May I ? I traduct and you just have to say if I can published it. (there's no fic in french for now)

DrDanaScully
1/31/2006 c1 7Sailor Juno
I very much liked this and your other Brex fic. ^^ I'm a big Brex fan and there's a sad lack of them on I love how in both fics you catch different aspects of their (very complex) relationship.

Marcia Cross has said herself that she feels the key to Bree is loving Rex, to love him and be loved BY him, and I thought this fic portrayed that very nicely. I also liked how we got our cute, fluffy Brex scene and yet it stayed true to character because it was only a dream.

I could say more, but it's late and I'll be rambling. I hope to see more from you though! ^^
1/31/2006 c1 Exintaris
H'm - *interesting*. I wonder. It's a complex relationship, all right.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service