for Tears in timespace

2/23/2019 c1 CHERUBfan
Cool
2/11/2017 c1 Guest
So pretty much everyone is gay except James?
I'm not homophobic or anything like that but this was really weird with these CHERUB CHARACTERS. Dave of all people wouldn't be gay. And Dana and Amy? Really? And whoever said that this was better than all the other "crap" on this site is an idiot because it's far from that. If you want to read something good then read Absolute Zero by themadhattersmind. THAT is good.
10/4/2014 c1 Unending Agony
This. Its... OH MY GOD AMAZING MORE PLEASE
10/18/2013 c1 4MusicFanbooks
Please continue, it's so good!
10/6/2013 c1 I-Wish-Upon-Falling-Stars
that made me laugh sooo hard!
11/21/2012 c1 Nousernames
Great job pls write more
7/5/2010 c1 3VladdieChica
oh my jesus. and i'm not even christian.
11/22/2009 c1 idiotdaddy123
what the hell? is james and dana going out? or is dave and dana going out? or is dana and amy going out?
9/23/2009 c1 kernalsanders
hmm snazzy update pwease
5/6/2008 c1 BeautifulButDeadly
funny lol
1/3/2008 c1 sgs
Odd and slightly disturbing but good nevertheless-any chance of another chapter?
7/30/2007 c1 4Namenick
lol
6/1/2007 c1 Bob the Builder
WTF.

signed elliot "belliot yay" prior

9y

bi1

mrs yuasa

round the corner from english

just under physics and chemistry
5/31/2007 c1 tiablue
You're so hard on James! (sweatdrop). I actually really liked his response. A normal kid his age (not the squeely fangirls like us) would have been uncomfortable to begin with, it was refreshingly realistic. He gets over it though, which is what shows his true colors. He is still Kyles best friend, and accepts him after that one arguement in Man vs. Beast. Sorry, this was less a review and more me rambling. But about the story: I really like it, even though I usually prefer stories with more description than dialogue, this was cool. update pweety pweaz!
4/28/2007 c1 Rhia of the Druma Wood