for The Exam!

5/18/2007 c13 17JeanneZ84
Hey you know I did remember this one alot now have way through it almost from reading it before a while back.

Well I think that was great what Barbara Johnson did for Mark making it possible for him to ride in the race.He loved seeing her again.

Im not all that thrilled with Kiki trying to come back in Marks life.Mark finally beat Sammy O'connel Great!

Mark got the letter that said he passed his bar exam and then they had a celebration Milt wore The cornball Hawain shirt tennis shoes aand shorts and his robe.Milt Swore Mark in like Mark asked him to then they celebrated all at Gulls Way.

What a wonderful story except with the part with Kiki in it.

JeanneZ84
5/18/2007 c2 JeanneZ84
I have read this whole story before a while back and now I just got done reading the first two chapters agan.This very interesting so far.I loved it back then now I cant wait to be refreshed on the rest of the story Im sure I will still love it has I did then.

JeanneZ84
12/10/2006 c13 tiggrrlvr
Awesome! Kept my attention completely! I generally prefer alittle more action but the story flowed so well that I was hooked!
10/24/2006 c13 26khollie
This story is way at the top of my list for almost any fandom I read. The characters are well rounded and written, you tend to follow canon which I really think is important, and you show Mark as mature but still a kid at heart. Thanks for a great read!
4/5/2006 c12 5smithcrafter
Ooh, that was a NASTY trick Mark pulled...but a good one. I've enjoyed this story a lot.
2/17/2006 c13 22sbishoff
I really liked the entire story. The ending was so sweet. Mark wanting to just have a quiet ceremony was just typical. He has made this big acheivement and wants to keep it low key. He wants nothing special. I loved that Sarah came for the swearing in.
2/16/2006 c13 165owlcroft
What a labor of love! This was a heroic effort on your part and don't think we don't appreciate it - it takes a great deal of determination and sheer work to write something this long, this involved, and this detailed. Thanks for the effort and thanks for sharing!
2/14/2006 c12 22sbishoff
This chapter was great as were all the previous. I'm waiting excitedly for the last chapter. It has been an interesting story. Mark gets to race. And althought Kiki isn't my favorite person, she has been nice in this story. Sammy got his just deserts, Barbara giving Mark this chance to race again and then part ownership of the team. And the judge being there to support Mark all the way. It ahs been a great group of characters and storyline. I can't wait for the end.
2/14/2006 c12 3lynw21
oh good! touche'

I loved this part! It's funny when the shoe is one the other foot, parole violation and all
2/14/2006 c12 firefly123
Good story! I really liked the interplay between Mark and Sammy. Looking forward to more.
2/12/2006 c11 mightymouth
The suspence is building. I just know Mark is going to do something stupid. Please don't let Mark do something stupid. I love it that he is winning, it always seems that he gets almost there and then something happens and someone else wins. This is a wonderful story and I am really looking forward to the next episode. Please write QUICK!
2/12/2006 c11 22sbishoff
This is a very good story so far. I have enjoyed all the action along the way. Keep up the good work. I am excited to see how it ends.
2/10/2006 c9 165owlcroft
I love that line "I needed that ten years of my life!" Can't wait 'til the wrap-up!
2/8/2006 c7 firefly123
This is a very good story. Every day after I get home from work, I check to see if another chapter is up. I can't wait to read about what happens next!

Keep writing!

Ann
2/7/2006 c6 3lynw21
I loved this chapter, wow it just keeps getting better, not sure I want it to end

More please!