for In The Eyes Of The Moonlight

4/27/2006 c22 7Marinus-pseudothyrum
This is a beautifl, and beautifully written story, i think your doing incredibly well without a speel check or a beta reader, i love the style and settings of the charactors and story, its an amazing work, but please make it end happily!
4/26/2006 c22 13broadwaybuff
You are the champion! You are the champion! No time for losers! Coz' you are the champion...coz' of this fic!

Amazing! The plot, storyline and the twists are pur-fect!

E! Can't wait for the next installment of this fic!

I LOVE YOUR WORK! E!

Just a few typos here and there but...what the hell! I LOVE THIS! E!

Mental note: Must...stop...eating...sugar!
4/25/2006 c22 16Sleeping Tiger
Oh, there's a reason I don't read long love stories. So much ANGST! Heh, well, this was very intriguing. Now, for the exciting last installment! ^_^
4/25/2006 c22 5Jellicle Jacquie
This is getting good!

I think all we need is that last poem that I had read from a while ago and we got a great stroy! (Aside from a few spelling mistakes).

(And of course, adding the poem is your choice, I just think it would really hit the spot!)

I LOVE YOUR BOMBA/TUGGER FIC!
4/24/2006 c21 poisonivy44
i love this story! update now!
4/22/2006 c21 16Sleeping Tiger
*sigh* she's running again? Talk about scared of love! Oh, and it's waist, not waste. We don't want Tugger hugging waste...

Anyways, was it just me, or did anyone hear the song "Kiss the Girl" running through their heads with the others trying to get them together? Lol. Mistoffelees singing, using a reed as a microphone, while the others go "sha-la-la-la-la-la, don't be shy", and Tugger and Bomba under a willow tree with Misto setting the mood...Ok, my imagination once again runs away with me, but I just had to say ^_^;
4/22/2006 c21 101Heart's Fate
Oh wow, that was interesting. Bomba and Tugger are too stubborn for their own good. Bomba needs to fess up to her feelings for Tugger and get it over with...

But oh no! She around away with her son!*is downright shocked* Hopefully Tugger will be smart enough to go look for her this time and not let her slip away like he had last time.

By the way, you had a few grammar mistakes but thats nothing that a little proofreading or having a beta won't cure. =) BUt still great chapter.
4/22/2006 c21 Chezra
I like this fic and I like the pairing Tugger/Bomb, but your Bomb is rather silly. She must be a real wretch, not this shy kitten you're writing about.
4/21/2006 c20 Heart's Fate
Very cute and interesting fic you have here. Bombalurina has always been my favorite Queen and Tugger's my favorite Tom. This story has so many emotions swimming within it. Looking forward to more. Keep up the great work.
4/16/2006 c20 16Sleeping Tiger
*sigh* Heh, sorry I haven't reviewed. Didn't get a chance to read this week, just now caught up! Okay *breaths out* First, it's 'waist' for the actual body part, not 'waste'. That's trash, when used as a noun.

OKAY! Alot happened in those chapters! The last one was pretty intense. She is REALLY stubborn! I do like this, however...I'm not sure if you did this intentionally, but saying "I don’t need no stupid tom around!" is a double negative, which would be her saying she DOES, in fact, need a tom around, which is a nice effect! ^_^ There was something else I noticed, but there was a kitten on my lap, and then my brother came into the room, and took him away, and, I can't remember now...

OH! I remember! "Oh for the love of catnip" Heeheehee! And the catnip joke lives one! Sorry, just regressing to an inside joke, and...ahem, now I'm just ranting.

Only two chapters left? I mean, It's good that it's coming to a close, and things are finally ending, whether it be a happy ending or sad ending...I'm not sure which I would prefer ^_~ But in case I forget to say this then, I'll say it now. I like the relationship you have between the two cats. most people write Bomba and Tugger very two dimensional without actual personality or avoiding the fact that they don't seem like they would get along, or would have to work hard to get along. I think you did it wonderfully! ^_^ And now, I'll wait for the next chapter and end this really long review! Happy writing ^_^
4/12/2006 c19 poisonivy44
great chapter! Update again soon!
4/7/2006 c2 62Xeir Zith
Aww poor Bomba. Why'd she have to lie? Wait a minute why am I asking this question your the writer not me.

really good story
4/7/2006 c18 26Serendipity Kat
I don't think I've revied this story, have I? Anyway, I love it. I like the way it's written. There are jsut a few places where it's a bit *meh*, but they are few. I really like Tristam. Keep it up.
4/5/2006 c17 16Sleeping Tiger
Blah! And I still have to wait another chapter to know the whole story! Talk about things culminating! Before I begin my review, let me just say...

Knew and new...'knew' is past of know. 'New' is opposite of old. very very very very VERY different words! PLEASE make an effort to get at least those two right!

Ahem, now, poor Etcetera! She keeps getting the short end of the stick =( And that little part with Demeter and Munkustrap was so cute. Y pobrecito el triste gatito, Tristram. Poor baby =( He's just caught in the middle.
4/5/2006 c17 poisonivy44
I just read this and I love it! Update again soon!
89 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »