for In The Eyes Of The Moonlight

3/30/2006 c16 9Tyrunner
Oh, good lord! Could Tugger now be a murderer? Jesus, Mary and Glavin'! (I just watched The Simpsons, and I love the way Prof. Frink talks) Anyways, great job and keep 'er goin'!
3/30/2006 c16 13broadwaybuff
Okay, that was excellent chapter. I'm not gonna touch on the 'spelling and grammar' topic coz' I know you're very well aware of it and all you need to get is a spell check thingy for your computer or a beta reader. OMG! Tugger's a MURDERER? Oh-ho-ho! Now Bomba's gonna stay away from him more! NO! Update ASAP, k?
3/29/2006 c16 16Sleeping Tiger
First of all *pats you on the head* Have a cookie for accepting my critiques in good nature *hands you whatever your favorite cookie is*

Now...*falls over* WHAT? Now I'm just confused! But I should be, obviously. This next chapter is going to be VERY interesting, isn't it? I'll leave my multitudes of questions until I know more of the story! *breathes out* Nice ending to the chapter ^_^ Oh, and that little exchange between Munku and Dem was funny and cute.
3/24/2006 c15 9Tyrunner
Don't you dare even consider not finishing this story. I demand to know more! MORE!
3/23/2006 c15 16Sleeping Tiger
Short chapters are not necessarily bad things. After all, it was a more emotional chapter, and something of a catharsis for Bombalurina. It sounds like the next chapter will be very important!

As for continuing the story, here is my opinion on that. If you have a plan and an ending in mind, and you know where you're going with this story, (and not just blindly going from chapter to chapter, which I HIGHLY doubt you are as it seems you put alot of thought into the story as a whole), then I say you should do your story justice and continue it until it's done with you or you're done with it.

I hope I didn't scare you away with reviews on grammar. You're story, in my humble opinion, is doing well. I'm very intrigued by your story, and I trust you'll use your best judgement on it. When it all comes down to it, do you still want the story to get told, reviews be damned? I'll leave with that, as I've already written FAR too much! Lol.
3/18/2006 c14 Sleeping Tiger
"Munkustrap [...] offered his hand to Demeter who greatly excepted."

While we know she's expecting, I think you mean "accepted." Common mistake, though. I just thought it was interesting how that turned out, lol.

I know your concept of the Jellicles is more human than cat, while mine is opposite, but they were EXTREMELY human-like in this chapter. I don't know what to think of this. I mean, they're still them, but -not- at the same time. Or at least, to me, it seemed. Hmm...I'm not sure how to review this chapter.
3/17/2006 c9 Jellicle Jacquie
2 THINGS:

First of all, you really need to proofread your work!

Secondly, i really loved this particular chapter. How cute is it that Bomba has such an attitude, yet Tugger will do what it takes to care for her and thier Son.
3/16/2006 c2 Jellicle Jacquie
If you can change your spelling errors and grammar mistakes please do so.

My advice; Print out your story, Then PROOFREAD EVERY SINGLE WORD YOU TYPED, and PROFREAD A SECOND and A THIRD TIME to make sure that everything is purr-fect!
3/16/2006 c1 Jellicle Jacquie
I feel as if Rum Tum Tugger is a player Jellicle Cat. You nailed it; writter!
3/16/2006 c1 21Mousewolf
Okay I'm very sorry but their is a thousand and one things wrong with that.

One - cats do not use and lose - or rather that's all they do. In a tribe situation, like the jellicles, the toms are usually okay with kittens, and the females have little care who their mates are screwing.

Two - even it is love, I doubt bomb would give a damn. I don't know.

Three - The Tugger is not a chavanistic bastard. That's macavity. end of story.

Sorry if that was offensive.

MOUSEWOLF
3/14/2006 c13 16Sleeping Tiger
Ooh, suspense for the next chapter.

I have to tell you...If nothing else brightens my day, it's Munkustrap slapping his forehead and calling Tugger a "Knucklehead." LOL It seemed so corny, that I was all 'That is SOO Munku right there.' Maybe I give him too little credit, lol. Oh, that was great! ^_^

Can't wait for the next chapter. Everything is building, and the tension is rising! You put alot of thought into the story, one can tell, to which I applaud you. Most people just...write...but they don't plan. Keep up the good work.
3/11/2006 c12 9Tyrunner
Oh! Someone's getting envious! Great job, I love it!
3/10/2006 c12 16Sleeping Tiger
Oh! Oh! Oh! I have no complaints about your words this time! All words seem in their appropriate context *is happy* *gives you a hug just for being grammatically correct*

Well, that ending for the chapter was good. The emotions seemed right. Such a contrast to how Bomba's life panned out thus far, poor thing. The earlier part with Munku and Dem was a little random, but in the end, it made sense why she was so upset to begin with. A good read (thanks to you) after a long week (on my part). Keep up the good work ^_^.
3/10/2006 c12 2The Lovely Cynic
Aw... I stick by my statements in a lot of my reviews: poor Bomb... But not sort of. :/ And Tugger should tell her! I luff Tugger/Bomba fics... unless they DON'T end up together and Tugger dies somehow or something in some shocking, horrible twist. XD; I know, very random BUT... it was good! =DD
3/8/2006 c11 26Serendipity Kat