for In The Eyes Of The Moonlight

2/17/2006 c6 9Tyrunner
WOW! This is really starting to get interesting! Keep it up!
2/16/2006 c6 2The Lovely Cynic
ARGH. NO. NO. D= Poor Bomb. No fair. No FAIR. Ugh, please update this soon ot I'm going die of anticipation. XD;;
2/14/2006 c5 The Lovely Cynic
Aw! Poor Bomb... The kitten's name's beautiful, but with a sad meaning... Argh. Please, please, please update this soon! I love it. =D
2/13/2006 c5 16Sleeping Tiger
Ok, so...there is something that Tugger did, and she wasn't supposed to go with him, but she did... Hey, why is she getting all the blame? Tugger better get more than just what Etcie did to him *being feminist at the moment* It's Hester Prin all over again! This whole double standard thing is *gr* makes me angry and *grumble grumble* and *mutters angrily* stupid scarlet letter, *more griping* Heh, it's funny though, I have a story where I'm worrying about the whole double standard between males and females, and this reminds me a bit of it. Only it's complicated in a much different way...

Anyway, can I just point out a few mistakes that keep popping up? It's 'matter', not 'mater', and it's Maine Coon, not Main Coon.

Anyways, please continue. My blood boils at how unfair it all is, but that just makes me want to see resolution to it all.
2/10/2006 c4 Sleeping Tiger
Aw, that was good. So far, I like your writing style, and the story is interesting! I can't think of anything else to say. Long week _ But if I was more well rested, I would be much more enthused in my review writing.
2/10/2006 c4 2The Lovely Cynic
Aw how cute. :D I love it. :3 But still, poor Bomb. What if Tugger sees him. :O Well, jeeze, Update soon!
2/9/2006 c3 13broadwaybuff
Oh, sweet Heaviside! This is a really Grr-eat story! I love it! ETCETERA AND TUGGER ARE MATES! Somebody gag me! Heehee! Anyway, please continue!
2/9/2006 c3 2The Lovely Cynic
Oh, I like this... Argh... it's too bad Tugger doesn't know it's actually HIS. He should definatly find out soon. UPDATE THIS! =D
2/7/2006 c2 The Lovely Cynic
Aww, this is great. Sad, but good. Poor Bomb. D= And Tugger! Update it soon please!
2/5/2006 c2 16Sleeping Tiger
Yeah, there are a few grammar mistakes, but that's okay, we all make them. Some words run together. Very interesting.
2/4/2006 c1 Hyper Strudel
Whoa. I mean, whoa. What a story! I never knew you'd make one like this! I personally thought you liked it when Tugger actually cared about Bomb, but hey, you did a pretty good job on this one!

The punctuation's improved, but it's still not perfect. Good work, though. Keep it up!

~ :3 The Jumpy Little Bread Pastry
2/4/2006 c1 22Fearful Little Thing
I refuse to comment on the strange use of spaces before punctuation.

Say, just why exactly is it that she's going to get kicked out of the tribe for being pregnant, and why would they have to keep a sexual relationship a secret? I'm not too clear on all that exactly. It seems a little... um... -unexplained-.

Oh well. Probably just my opinion.
2/3/2006 c1 16Sleeping Tiger
Oh, this is really good. The intrigue, the dilemma! And it seems well written, too! I didn't find any errors, or if I did, I brushed over them so fast that I don't even remember them, which means the story flowed well. Please continue.
2/3/2006 c1 26Serendipity Kat
i thought it was Macavity... good suspense.
89 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6