for Wizards, Whips and Wands

4/3/2020 c1 Unknown user
Can you please make an "Ozzy & Drix" and "Sorcerer Hunters" crossover?
10/23/2012 c8 Guest
I just fond the story and i know you probably won't add a new chapter cause you didn't add one since nearly five years.
But it's so funy that i'm begging you to update a new one.
12/15/2009 c8 Katie
I just found this story, and I must say I really like it! I am really enjoying the way you are writing, well everyone. If you continue this story I will be reading!
4/8/2009 c8 7GrimReaperSakura
Oit Neat story
9/28/2008 c8 mokona
UPDATE PLEASE! What happens with Sacher, does Harry and them get to see what happens when Carrot fully transforms, how does they react to Tira and Chocolats outfits (or lack there of), does Millie find a way through (that would be amusing as all hell), does Sacher remember his past and try to use Carrot, do the Hunters run into Voldy, does Carrot get to squash him? So many questions, so few chapters! PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY WE MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! So damn GOOD! Love it!
5/12/2008 c1 t.m.p.a
I hope you update soon because it's really hard to find any decent Sorcerer Hunters crossover fics. I think this is the only HPxSH fic I have ever seen. BEWARE DRACO! Don't ever mess with Marron-chan because he kicks your ass. Ho ho ho! Or Gateau can just strangle Malfoy, see if I care.

BTW are the Misu sisters ever going to show their dominatrix sides again? I can already picture them in the Great Hall and how half of the people pass out. NOSEBLEED!
2/4/2008 c8 5Ardonius-Servant-Of-Zeta
Juicy chapter
2/3/2008 c8 nobody-nobody-nobody
An update on this story - what a pleasant surprise! At the risk of sounding trite, I'd have to say the plot thickens. Everything's developing quite nicely, and you've kept the characters in character. I like crazy little episodes of the sorcerers, like the diagon alley scene. It's something I'd expect them to do.
2/3/2008 c8 Shiver
*squeals for the update*

Hehe, for a second I thought Chocolate though Snape was Sacher (they semi-look similar) XD.

Great chapter, can't wait for the next update.
1/12/2008 c7 6Sweet Ginger Snap
Oh please oh please oh please oh please update!

This story is divine!
11/9/2007 c7 28Deltree
This is great! I hope you update soon.
7/20/2007 c7 nobody-nobody-nobody
This is wonderful! And it's the first time I've read a crossover like this as well. I hope the next chapter comes by quickly ^^ good job
6/10/2007 c7 14AntivanCrowe
well isn't that a coincidence... how'd you think of him to be the DADA teacher? PLEASE UPDATE!
4/19/2007 c1 10Evil Riggs
Harry is eventually going to go insane from all the anime universes he apparently visits.

And on that night, he will howl mad laughter and point his wand at Ron. Ron's skull will pop open like a Mexican party favor. The poor kid's eyes will roll back in his head and his body will go limp; sliding against the nearest rock face, drool will come pouring out his bloodless lips. And then Harry will leap at him with a conjured spoon, tearing at his delicious brains.
2/17/2007 c6 Jess Anime
I can't wait for Marron to get Draco back. I can't beileve so many people are watching Marron though. I mean, I know he can be creul and chillingly calm, but he's still a caring and nice person. I still look forward to what you plan on doing with the story.
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »