for Dark Sunshine

11/2/2009 c1 21kaley the vampire lover
u should continue plz its so good right now plz continue
1/15/2009 c1 4Dreedle007
That was good.

Max is awesome

Continue what you have started.

You can't call yourself a writer if you finish
10/7/2008 c1 jay
will u please update
7/1/2007 c1 MaxRay-4ever
ES:Write more! You better write more or I will kill you...

GS:Back. Back I say! Sorry that was my evil side.^_^' But realy can you please write more?

ES:Or I'll kill you! I will ki-

GS:Quiet you. Please just write more. I don't think I can hold him off for too long so hurry. Oh and great story so far. Keep up the good work. Bye-bye.

DS:KILL!
6/5/2007 c1 Beyblade-MaxRay-luver
Wow this is a great story. Can you please write some more? I simply love Ray and Max Fics. So does my friend Timberstar down there. I hope you write more of this. We both love it. Bye.
5/4/2007 c1 1Timberstar
Please please PLEASE write more of this. I never knew the rest of that song before. Poor Maxie :( Please make it turn out for the better for him. Bye.
7/9/2006 c1 3J.Havoc
well your one of my favorite authors now so you must continue! I like this already and I really hope you do continue it! ^^
2/18/2006 c1 15SlippingSanity
This is a good chapter! I really do hope that you continue!
2/8/2006 c1 7HisokaYukiko
Wow, i wanna know what happens next!
2/6/2006 c1 Lily
I really wanna know what happened to Maxie... I luv and I'll always luv MaRe! ;)
2/5/2006 c1 1Kais-lil-angel
This sounds like its gonna be a cool story, pls update soon ^_^
2/4/2006 c1 Random
Great idea! Love the first chapter but I think you need to proof read it; you said divorce when it should have been divorced, your when it should have been you’re and probable when you should have out probably, but other than that it was well written.

I love the song my grandmother used to sing it to me when I was little. Update soon!
2/4/2006 c1 25Akira of the Twilight
Akira: Wow, I didn't know there were three verse to that song.

Mimi: Focus Aki-chan, this is a review remember.

Akira: I'm just commenting. As for this fic I think it's awesome and that it would also be best for you to make it longer because this fic so far has so much potential! You really could make this one kick-ass fic if you continue it!