for Crimson Rain

4/17/2017 c8 krisaku
Oh my! Young love for Hitsugaya at least it makes him grow stronger! I love how you describe and use the 'Darkness before Dawn' concept. :D
1/25/2017 c3 krisaku
Ouch this chapter hit me hard but I like the idea of paper cranes !
1/25/2017 c2 krisaku
OMG this isss soo good! Even the 1st chapter is awesome with the reference of the stormy wearther for Hitsugaya !
12/19/2014 c6 5whitealmond
Fifty years... angst enough for me, Hitsugaya must have been going out of his mind XD
12/19/2014 c5 whitealmond
YOU CAN WRITE ANGST AND I'LL READ IT BUT MY HEART WILL FEEL LIKE IT'S BEING RIPPED OUT IN THE PROCESS
12/19/2014 c4 whitealmond
Oh thank god she didn't die; I half expected her to, given the other chapters.

(I'm kidding! I love the fluff XD)
12/19/2014 c3 whitealmond
STOP STABBING MY HEART.

Your prose is gorgeous.
12/19/2014 c1 whitealmond
Ah... beautiful imagery, but why? why would you do this? TT_TT
6/15/2012 c5 5Nanannacyy
Jeezus. What is it with you making me cry?

I was shedding tears when i read this chapter and even teared up in reading chatper 3! I didn't want to admit it but seeing you made me cry again, i mind as well point it out.

I've been told ima sensitive person but i guess that's proven right by ur writings. Or perhaps you just naturally possess the ability to write and bring tears to the eyes. Yeah, that's probably it.

And it doesnt help that this couple isn't all sunshine and rainbows so managing to make this couple fall under angst/brooding type stories must be a piece of cake.

Anyway, despite how my eyes might say otherwise, i enjoy ur stories. Thank you for sharing this. I know i didn't review for the previous chapters since i couldnt find myself in doing so but hopefully you can excuse that? Hehe. Anyway, i just want to say you have an amazing talent on writing the characters, exspecially Hitsugaya, in personality and i think thats the reason why its all so touchy/tear shedding in my case since i can see this all happening. Sighh, i look forward to more lightful and blithe chapters?-Hopefully.
9/19/2011 c8 Bursama
Those were pretty well-writted drabbles.

Thank you for making my day better.
1/30/2009 c8 8TheUntameableShrew
KARIA ITHILAI!YOU ROCK!

=D

XD

XP

=P

This has to be the coolest Hitsugaya centric i have read so far!he's quite himself!Not as OC as he's prone to get in these other fics!

Update soon!Or i'll be coming for you...

=P

*waves dagger*
7/25/2008 c3 5xxbeni.music.soul
Aww, dramalicious, much?^^ Very cute and very beautiful indeed =3

-Gabs.
10/8/2007 c1 2Prodigy Keyblade Wielder
MOU! You updated this story and you didn't tell ME!

Just kidding. ^^

Great job.

(Hope you're going to update Unending Storm soon.)
5/17/2007 c9 mango-pudding11
a great story! i truly enjoyed reading it! i do hope you keep it up! update ASAP!
4/4/2007 c9 1K i w i Co
o.0...wow...amazing! I hope you escape the writer's block soon!
131 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »