for The Fated Harry Potter

11/5/2017 c41 Peggie
Great story, very fascinating! However, an almost 8 year gap between updates...
8/4/2016 c41 Sophie Grace
I can't wait for the rest of the story! I love it so far!
5/26/2016 c40 nayin17
Okay
10/19/2014 c41 hptrump
Any chance of an update still?
1/1/2013 c41 8MuggleCreator
I love this story. Where are you?
The characterisations and such is awesome!
Please continue!
12/26/2012 c41 1archmore
very good story ... disappointed that you have not continued it
only problem I saw was in chapter 40... it needed some breaks (new paragraphs etc)
7/17/2012 c41 Guest
This story is so good. Why have you not updated? Please continue the story!
1/11/2012 c41 2ILOVETOSWIM23
i love it so far
12/27/2011 c41 Guest
Amazing story..please update!
12/19/2011 c3 39sbmcneil
Interesting story, I'm liking the plot. I don't particularly care for a reformed Petunia - it isn't believable that a woman who would put a baby in a cupboard under the stairs would be looking out for his own good. How was she going to ensure he has a happy life, but treating him like crap? That part just doesn't ring true.
4/29/2011 c41 1Naezee
I really hope that you will continue with this story! I have loved it so far and have re-read it several times.
2/11/2011 c41 7lyaser53
Please continue the story is great it needs to be finished!
2/4/2011 c41 3honksfan4life
i look forward to the next chapter. please update soon.
12/19/2010 c41 7thheavengirl09
please update again soon. I have really enjoyed this story
10/31/2010 c19 Shaldana Blackwater
First, the story itself is excellent. What is so horribly dissapointing about it is that you don't care to even bother trying to spell or re-read your fic for errors.

You butcher even common Canon names and spells. There's no excuse for this, other than sheer laziness. There are so many resources available! Use them!

You can not seem to get other words right either: dinning vs. dining, your vs. you're, and other commonly misspelled things. It takes what could be an exceptional fic and reduces it to common. You need a beta with strong spelling knowledge.
396 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »