for The Fated Harry Potter

10/21/2006 c34 Toghgal
i would just like to say that i watch some pretty grusome shows but NITHING can come compared to what i just read. Now i know what you mean by your words and i am thanking you greatly for no showing more than a few images. *shudders* okay well i just read all 34 chapters and i would like to say om my god i dont i have read a better story and i am not just saying that for my health it was truely amazing. You really do have talent and you put it to good use. (Just a quick question though Harry and Ginny know that they have a connection but when do they find out when they are a Fated Couple? Just asking)
10/20/2006 c34 Wolf's scream
Excellent story; I can certainly see how Harry would want to shield Ginny from those images.

Might help to have more of a visual cue - even an extra blank line - between scene changes.
10/17/2006 c34 1scrummie
you have me completely enthralled! update soon!
10/17/2006 c34 19Bobmin356
Huh... um...

Technically this story is one of the better written ones. Storywise it's begun to drag causing me to lose interest in it.

Your writing skills are excellent, but this latest chapter is way too short, covers way too little and does NOTHING to advance the plot line along. This story seems to meander, like you're really not sure where you want to take it.

Unfortunately you have far too many chapters that do little to advance the plot line and that becomes a problem after a while. It's acceptable to have a bridging chapter, and even once in a while a chapter filled with filler. But nothing is really happening anymore except Voldemort is getting stronger and Harry is sitting on his butt.
10/17/2006 c34 Phoenix rulz
Gd to see you writing again.Brill chapter looking forward to even more
10/17/2006 c34 Julie
Hi,

Congratulations on getting this far in the story especially with the pregnancy. I have never come across a 190, 0 word Fanfiction Before.

Its a good story, but it seems that Harry is too romantic, everything seems a bit too cliched and there isn't enought conflict. Voldemorts evil also seems a bit too cliched. The Story doesn't seem to have enough umph to keep it going but its a great story line and i really enjoy the plot.

You can either take it or leave it these comments i won't be offended and i didn't mean to offend, personally i thought it was a great story, but i think i've reviewed it a little late for this story to see that much of a turn.

I would love to see some more fanfiction from you in the future!
10/15/2006 c34 13moonpower02
Very nice Keep up the great work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
10/15/2006 c34 19pettybureaucrat
excellent chapter. I knew Ginny would see Harry somehow! Good for her! Hope everything is going well with you. Update when you're able. This is such a good story, I'm really anxious to read it to the conclusion.
10/15/2006 c34 26LockDown
Congrats on the pregnancy!

Good chapter though it was more a filler then anything. I can understand Harry blocking Ginny out. There are just something no one should ever have to see.

LockDown over and out...
10/5/2006 c33 Michael Cullen
Please add a new chapter. I am a Cadet at the Citadel and my life sucks but the last time you updated you made my day. Please update soon and good luck with your baby.
8/24/2006 c33 13moonpower02
Very nice keep up the great work, can wait for the next chapter.
8/24/2006 c33 proyjr
exellent chapter thanks
8/24/2006 c33 mentalmidget
loving the story. its getting more exciting every chapter. keep writing i love it.
8/23/2006 c33 Supermal
Congratulations on the pregnancy :D It must be wonderful.

Anyways, I just wanted to say how much I love you're story (I've added it to my favourites) and that it just keeps on getting better. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
8/21/2006 c33 I Love Ginevra
OH MY GOD... that was so good... yet so depressing... can't wait for more... and I think it's kewl that they have enuf stalk to "run" Nimbus now:D

ILG