for The Fated Harry Potter

8/21/2006 c33 2LisB1931
this story is getting really interesting...i hope you write more chapters soon. i cant get enough of this great story.
8/21/2006 c33 Wolf's scream
Good; definitely eventful,especially at the end.
8/20/2006 c33 19pettybureaucrat
something else to get even with voldie for! great chapter! update soon.
8/20/2006 c33 Phoenix rulz
Another brillent chaptet gd to see you writig again.plz update asap
8/20/2006 c33 13Mrs. Roonil Wazlib
Great chapter! Update soon!

Rachael
8/13/2006 c32 Cerilian
Excellent story. one of the best fanfics I have read yet.
8/8/2006 c32 PSTurner
Another great chapter. What is happening with Harry, suddenly getting all honoralble. LOL. Really, it is cute. Don't think Ginny will stand for it though.

Look forward to your next update.
8/1/2006 c32 1B.Grym
I just read through your story and I think that it is fantastic and I can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
7/17/2006 c32 Phoenix rulz
Brillient fic.I first started reading it on Ginnypotter then u stoped posting it there and i though all was lost (cause i loved it after the 9 or so chapters u posted there) then while looking for somthing to read i find this and 'wala'..Anyway Brilent fic. update wen u get time
7/16/2006 c32 I Love Ginevra
Hello,

first of all congrats on your soon to be son/daughter.

now, this is an exellent fic... and as such I've decided to add it to my story alert list:D I think this fic took me the longest to read so far, but I really loved it.

ILG
7/14/2006 c32 2Lord Leon Towasoki
i've like the chapter so far and would like to say that you're an excellent writer. Also i would like to offer my congrats to your coming baby and i know how tiring the times can be, my gf is 2 and a half months pregnant and she has me up when ever she is up. again, congrats.
7/12/2006 c32 starynite816
Congragultions! I hope you feel better soon :)
7/5/2006 c32 1Asrai68
Excellant story so far. I cant wait to read the rest.
7/4/2006 c32 13moonpower02
Very nice, Keep up that great work, and I'm very happy for you and your husband on your frist kid.
7/4/2006 c32 rhoffmanjr
Pretty good story so far. Congratulations on the baby.
401 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »