for The Fated Harry Potter

3/26/2010 c40 24DukeBrymin
Yeay! Harry's and Ginny's wedding date is the same as mine!

Unfortunate formatting for that last huge block of text, made it very hard to read.

I like your goblins-they seem very cool.
3/26/2010 c32 DukeBrymin
Harry's an idiot if he thinks they can put that genie back in the bottle.
3/26/2010 c23 DukeBrymin
I really liked reading about how Ginny and Harry were able to recharge each other.
1/24/2010 c41 lizzierichards
Wow! This story is fantastic. I just finished reading all the chapters. I'm curious about what Harry's animagus form since Ginny's is the phoenix. Please update soon. Can't wait to read more. I hope your flashdrive problem gets resolved. I so love your story!
1/22/2010 c41 7Emerald Alitrex
Dearest ladymedic,

You are an amazing writer i love it all. I am very sorry to hear about the death of your flash drive. May it forever rest in peace where ever there might be. Well you are awesome and please update soon.

Submitted respectfully,

Emerald Alitrex
1/9/2010 c41 ghostchicken
I hate it when that happens. Maybe I'll take this time to go back and re-read it so I can re-familiarize myself with the story. I'm mixed up in so many, I forget which plot line goes where.

Good luck with the re-load!
12/25/2009 c40 hptrump
Please post more soon.
12/17/2009 c15 24DukeBrymin
Boy, it never rains but it pours, doesn't it?
12/14/2009 c12 DukeBrymin
Tonks only discussed three things for an unplanned pregnancy; abortion, adoption, or raising it alone. She should have mentioned marrying the father and raising it together.
12/14/2009 c11 DukeBrymin
So, I can't see how Harry sticking his wand in the waistband of his jeans is any better than in his back pocket-wouldn't it blow off even more important bits?
12/9/2009 c8 DukeBrymin
You have a good grasp of Tonks' and Remus' interactions.
12/9/2009 c7 DukeBrymin
With how Harry's addressing Ginny, he better not try to push her away any more.
12/9/2009 c6 DukeBrymin
Good riddance to Draco. . .
12/9/2009 c5 DukeBrymin
Aww, very nice to see Ginny and Harry sleeping peacefully together.
12/9/2009 c4 DukeBrymin
Interesting enchantment to have, making Dobby apparate to where Harry's heart is. What's the purpose in that?
401 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »