for The Fated Harry Potter

12/9/2009 c2 24DukeBrymin
Nice to see Fred and George be smart.
12/9/2009 c1 DukeBrymin
I like to see Tonks taking charge of Lupin-nice dynamic there.
12/4/2009 c1 hptrump
Please tell us you have the next chapter ready to update. Love it by the way.
11/13/2009 c15 2Owens Ash
AWSOME!
11/7/2009 c40 1Levitress
i love this story cant wait for the next update
10/29/2009 c40 Life as you see it
hey... neat story...do update soon cant wait to read the next installment...but plz refrain from writing in the para way u wrote in d last chap could hardly read that...

update soon...keep it up...
10/11/2009 c2 nightwing27
good chapter
10/10/2009 c1 nightwing27
it still sad that those two died in the last book her aunt the whore of snake face kills her and I forgot who kills remus
10/10/2009 c40 juice14
Nice effort. At times the logic is a bit of a stretch but I still think you did well. I've always liked the Goblin nation heh, nice to see their involvement.
10/6/2009 c40 39sbmcneil
I just found this story and I love it! I'm a big fan of soul bonds and this is well written.
10/6/2009 c40 19ChristinaAngel
I liked how Andromeda was the only one who knew about the Fated Couple thing, and how she had already guessed that Harry was the only one to defeat Voldemort. I'm glad that Snape was rescued, and the Dark Lord was hurt by Harry and Ginny's soul bonding.

It was good to see how Narcissa never actually believed in the DE way of blood purity and actually helped Andromeda. Also the Morgan le Fey restaurant and the Rites sound brutal especially since Narcissa could no longer get out of the marriage due to the binding nature. I liked the history on Narcissa.

I liked the Leader Argna and the idea Harry had for Remus' and Tonks' wedding gift. Loved the speech by James and Lily but it was very hard to read, being one big chunk of text, but what I could read I liked. Thanks for updating!
10/5/2009 c40 1SparklyVamp
awesome story!

please update when you can =)

SparklyVamp
10/4/2009 c40 Fen Ficton
keep writing! don't stop... or take a "break"
10/4/2009 c40 8Cartwright123
I read your WHOLE story! It took a LONG time! but I must say it was worth my saturday! WODERFUL!
10/3/2009 c40 sjrodgers23
love the story so far. keep updates coming .thank you
401 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »