for The Fated Harry Potter

10/3/2009 c5 df
"I know your young and maybe you think your too young for such strong feelings, but your dad knew he was going to marry your mum the first time he saw her on the Hogwarts Express."

Man.. you really need a betareader. There are three "your"'s in that sentence and you only got one of them right..
10/3/2009 c40 9tumshie
Very nicely written, but the huge block of text that is the last paragraph could be doing with being broken up a bit as it is just too big.
9/22/2009 c39 3floyddickey
brilliantly amazing.
9/21/2009 c39 2SarMc
This story is so well thought out! I find myself trying to stop reading to get work done only to find I can't. Hope you keep writing, you are very talented.
9/13/2009 c39 azphxbrd
Good chapter,It was a great insight on the life of Narcrissa Black / Malfoy.I hope she makes out alive after her final dicision to betray the dark side.Keep up the good work.
9/12/2009 c39 2Karl Skywalker
Great story!

I am enjoying this story very much so far :D I love Harry/Ginny dynamic and interaction. I really hope that Harry will finally learn in his heart that it is best to work with his love, rather than pushing her away. Well, he did learn somewhat as Ginny is with him but still... I wonder when will they recall the new prophecy, the one that call four of them to be bonded. I hope that Harry and Ginny will know that they are essentially married. I hope that Harry will asks Arthur soon and get married to Ginny in a ceremony, if they don't know they are already married or if essentially married but not married enough.

Poor Narcissa :( I wonder what happened to Lucius if he was not pretending to Narcissa. I think Voldemort kidnapped him and changed him.

I also enjoyed Tonks and Remus' interaction and how they interact with the Four. I found it amusing that Remus and Bill heard Tonks, Ginny, and Hermione having the Talk. I liked how you dealt with it.

Eagerly await another chapter!
9/12/2009 c39 8jadesabre75
Wow...this is one of the best HP stories I have read so far. I can't wait to read more! Brilliant job!
9/10/2009 c39 sjrodgers23
more please I love your writing thank you
9/10/2009 c39 Fen Ficton
u need to update more frequently. this story rocks.uh... how did draco die again?
9/9/2009 c39 323roses
I'm so glad you've started back up again :)
9/9/2009 c39 6David Fishwick
Please update soon as I am liking the story. I liked how you wrote Andromeda and Narcissa.
9/9/2009 c38 sjrodgers23
love your stories keep them coming please thank you very much.
9/9/2009 c38 scared-of-tellytubies21
luv it! keep writing!
9/6/2009 c38 Black-Bloodend
nice i like it keep it up.
9/4/2009 c38 Fen Ficton
amazing. keep going, please!
401 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »