for The Fated Harry Potter

8/30/2009 c33 Star
*shudders* Okay...that ending was creepy.
8/30/2009 c29 Star
XD Imagine if George Bush was a wizard. In my mind I see him as a more idiotic, version of Lockhart. Unable to do anything right, has no clue what to do or what to say, and is NOT good looking.

Well, I guess some girls think Gilderoy Lockhart was hot but I certaintly don't. To me he's a dorky haired man who wears gold colored clothes way too often. (and I'm referring to the movie Lockhart cuz I never read the first 3 books)
8/30/2009 c21 Star
XD I couldn't stop laughing at the sex talk part. Ahh I remember health class and the fated condom on a banana lesson. None of the boys or girls could look at each other for a week.
8/30/2009 c8 rookie802
Great story and cannot wait to continue reading the next chapters!
8/29/2009 c7 Star
Lol I totally forgot about the trunk too.
8/29/2009 c38 6David Fishwick
Thanks for updating and please keep going with this brilliant idea as I am enjoying the story.
8/29/2009 c38 Wolf's scream
Andie's pretty cool; Bill is learning a thing or two. Snape may be just on the verge of an epiphany. :-} And I do hope we get a chance to observe the scene at DE HQ when the DEs find Snape missing and Tommy in rather poorer shape than they last saw him.
8/28/2009 c38 ghostchicken
Thank you for rescuing Severus. I was frantic for him, even though he's a greasy git with an attitude problem. Whatever the case, his cover is blown so no more Secret Agent Man .007 happiness for him.

I think everyone knows what Andromeda means by Harry and Ginny needed to "complete" their bond. It's going to be awkward for them because as much as they love one another, that's a big step-and it won't help that they know that the adults know they're doing it when they do it.

Bill's totally in big-brother-almost-like-Dad mode and it's driving him mad. I think his pride's a little bruised because Ginny's "married" before he is. He's such boy sometimes. But he loves Ginny and only wants what's best for her-it's just that, in this case, he can't be the judge of it.

I love that Ron and Hermione have formed a strong familial bond with Harry and Ginny. It appears to me that that's just going to increase everybody's power all around. Love certainly does conquer all and it's stopped Moldyshorts in his tracks yet again and wound up saving a life in the bargain.

Kudos to Harry for being Harry and insisting that the Order rescue Snape. Aside from being sick of watching the torture sessions, he can't bear to see anyone in pain, no matter who they are.

Good chapter!
8/28/2009 c38 7Sharnorasian Empire
Great chapter, I'm going to have to reread everything from scratch because I forgot what your story was about

SE
7/30/2009 c37 ghostchicken
I'm sure that little one of yours is giving you a run for your money. I expect he or she is a toddler or better by now.

Your last update was on my birthday, thank you. I hope you can find a few moments' peace so you can continue with this very exciting, very well-written, and very interesting story.

Again, except for a few spelling/grammar/usage issues, this is EXCELLENT!
7/30/2009 c23 ghostchicken
Question: Is anyone going to do anything about Severus Snape?
7/30/2009 c22 ghostchicken
I failed to mention this in my last review: You handle sensitive material very well. The "talks" Tonks gave the girls and that Bill and Remus gave the boys were fantastic. They're real models for what "The Talk" should be.

I'm also impressed with how you decided that HIV and AIDS are not curable, medically or magically. GREAT statement. When I was these kids' age, HIV and AIDS didn't exist and didn't come to light until roughly two years after I graduated from high school.

We knew about the other STDs (Herpes being the scariest one) and usually took responsible precautions, but mostly because we didn't want to become pregnant. But not always. I thank GOD every day that we "got lucky," because terrible things might have happened to us.

Spelling/usage alert: "Stealing" and "steeling." Stealing is about theft and sneakiness; steeling is about bracing oneself against an opposing force or unpleasant thought.

"Animagus" is singular; "Animagi" is plural. (One) Animagus form; two (or more) Animagus forms. One Animagus; two or more Animagi. Go, FAWKES! Who will the Phoenix Animagues be? My vote is Ginny.

Again, this is an excellent story. GOOD JOB!
7/30/2009 c21 ghostchicken
I've been just reading on through your story without leaving reviews. Trust me, this is a good story. However, I keep running into a few spelling issues, a few of which are recurring.

You're confusing "scar" with "scare" and by extension, "scarring" with "scaring." Scar and scarring are about wounds; scare and scaring are about fright.

You are also confusing "heal" with "heel." Heal and healing are about wounds; heel is about the back part of the human foot.

The other things I find appear to be typos, one of which is L-E-G-I-L-I-M-A-N-C-Y performed by a L-E-G-I-L-I-M-E-N-S, and O-C-C-L-U-M-E-N-C-Y performed by an O-C-C-L-U-M-E-N-S. Those words essentially mean to "explore or invade the mind" and to "close or block the mind." A Legilimens invades; and an Occlumens blocks.

E-P-I-S-K-E-Y, not Episki. If you're a bit confused as to the spellings of the charms, I would suggest checking with the Harry Potter Wiki. It's very helpful for all things HP.

Otherwise, this is a fantastic story It's well-organized and well-written. I'm rivieted and have saved it in myu Favorites.
3/23/2009 c37 ruvkoss1
The story is a very good story- a different story than dh but nonetheless quite possible. I just found it. is there a continuation?

good luck and congrads on your newborn.
3/13/2009 c37 ksingh
Great story! Just found this fic under a works completed search. But where's the rest?
401 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »