for Super Robot Evangelion

2/11/2019 c1 139arm
Very amusing. Keep up the good work. In the meantime, do feel free to browse and review my stories. Have a good day. :)
7/21/2012 c7 8Double-DecaKiva-DenBlades
this is an amusing story,i hope you continue this...
6/26/2011 c2 1The Slacker Hunter
Oh god, I'm only 2 chapters in and this is such a glorious fic. But seeing Toku AND Super Robot references like this already makes me think you're a /m/an. But that doesn't matter, what matters is, even if you never finish this, you've birthed something that will never be forgotten by those who read it, and this is a fact.

Godspeed, Writer of Justice.
9/3/2010 c1 Double-deca
Nggak dilanjut ceritanya?
9/17/2008 c5 some anon
I was actually enjoying the first 2 chapters, even with all the supposed abilities you gave Shinji, really, it didnt seem like he had gotten raised by Tetsuya and more like he was raised by Domon.

Regardless it was still fun up until the 2nd arc, where you just keep trying to build up Shinjis cool factor, it was fine, then you started to try and shoe horn events in the series, but with all the abilities you have given Shinji they come off as unrealitic, specially with those cristal thingies you put up on 01s arms.

Also the commentaries and the 4th wall breaking are fun and all when used sparingly, yet you have abused it through out the the fic.

Frankly it was a very promising story, yet when the 5th chapter rolled by and you repeated the events of the series with the Eva that splits up, thats when I lost all interest.
1/14/2008 c7 Minstrel Savant
Can't remember how many times I had to wait before my stomach stopped hurting to continue reading. This stuff's deadly funny. ^^
9/1/2007 c4 7Steamrollers Solve All
I'm not sure if the "Burning Fists" and the "ORYA!" are supposed to be a reference to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and the infamous "ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!" that resolved so many of Jotaro's fights, but it doesn't matter.

The funny thing though, is that I always imagined Misato functioning like a Futurama robot when it comes to beer, meaning the more they drink the better they function...
8/31/2007 c2 Steamrollers Solve All
If Toji makes a Boss Borot rip-off... you will earn another hundred trillion bonus points.
8/31/2007 c1 Steamrollers Solve All
You get one hundred trillion bonus points for the Super Robot references. One hundred trillion.

Having played Super Robot Wars for a while now, I know many of these glorious Super Robots... I look forward to this.
7/18/2007 c7 8cmartist
Definitely EVA on crack :) There were a lot of points in the story that I had to control myself from laughing out loud.

Great story! can't wait to read the next chapter.
7/15/2007 c1 Stormwind
It Wass very funny, when I read it first time.

Now, after watching Mazikaiser and plaing few Super Robot Wars games i can barely red it with all the laghin my aft off while rooling on the floor.

Epecially after imagening Sinji in Go Nagai drawing stile.
5/1/2007 c2 SeisshoMiyata1983
Kamen Rider Black theme song, that is one of the Kamen Rider theme I always remeber from my childhood days. Use the YouTube site to seek the inside recording of the song. You should thank Tetsuo Kurata for that.

As for the Cross Charge Break, what Japanese series inspidre from. I wish there is a move called "Shing God's Finger" ne.
5/1/2007 c7 6Light02
not bad chapter though I have to sing this

Ikari Jump...Ikari Kick Shinji, Shinji, Shinji Ikari.
3/27/2007 c1 21Fresh C
Pretty funny stuff actually. Shinji with his hero complex screaming things at the top of his lungs. Asking if he is the son of the defender of justice and truth. I liked it. Besides the fact that it's a basic retelling of the original series, it's pretty good. I see no major problems.
1/16/2007 c6 7Blue Bragon
Please updatre this is one of the most funny and original Eva Fic evers
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »