for Erika

3/8/2006 c4 dsizzle
Next chapter next chapter come on don't keep me waiting!
3/3/2006 c3 dsizzle
I KNEW IT! HA HA HA HA HA I TOLD U IT WAS A MIXTURE OF U AND ERIK IM SO GOOD :)
3/3/2006 c2 dsizzle
Nice again i really like this character of yours keep it up.

remeber to add me in to one of your fan fics please!
3/3/2006 c1 dsizzle
Very Very nice i like the sound of this "Erika" person. I asume its based off of Erik and partially u. very good keep it up
2/19/2006 c4 10CheddarCheese99043
This is getting interestin...!

UPDATE PLZE! AND QUICKLY TOO!
2/18/2006 c4 7Rivkah Ohros
cool
2/15/2006 c3 Rivkah Ohros
alright
2/15/2006 c2 2YounamemeArika
oi not bad!

I like this fiction, and I hope you'll continue with it!

Go on, you have a BIG fan!
2/14/2006 c2 2Coffee and Twinkies
I have yet to see her to be like anything like the phantom. And is she wearing the mask all of the time? Because the phantom did and he wore it to hide hideous scars.

And yes...do your character research in order to keep characters in check...That will be my biggest bitch. I do care about your OC (Erika) being a little mary-sueish...if you dont know what that is then go to google and type in Mary Sue...Though it is your first One Piece fanfiction it is common to have a mary sue in a fanfic in general...I tried doing a game fanfic and my OC was a mary sue to the core. luckily I deleted the story but I keep it inorder to watch out for sue and my grammar, spelling stuff and what not.

I do find the story most interesting since I am a huge fan of phantom of the opera and onepiece...though what shocks me is that Sanji hasn't hit on her yet. He'll hit on any cute girl he sees.

Sanji: Such a work of art that hides her beautiful face from the world behind a mask. Oh how I would love to peel it away and kiss those tender pink lips.

:op Sanji for ya...though I prefer Ussop anyday.

I hope you update soon ^^
2/13/2006 c2 babe300
hey this is good!

why dont u put another pairing in!

like... hm... let me think...

*10 minutes later*

oo oo i know!

sanji x nami or somat?

then it will be easie to write if theyres another

couple u no wot i mean?

anyway plz update soon

sanji:yes plz update soon and ill luv u 4eva*heart eyes*

zoro:u luv everyone love-cook *rolls eyes*

~sanji kicks him across the world where he lyes unconcious~

sanji:baka!... anyway wot woz i saying?

me:*slyly*u were saying how much u luv me amd no one else rite?

sanji: *heart eyes(again)oh yes of course u r so beautiful and shine lyke the sparkle of my eyes wen i first saw u!

me:aw sanji-kun...

~nami comes over wanting some attention~

me:beat it u ho! sanji-kuns mine in this review!

bak off u ho! *attacks nami-san*

sanji: okay... remember to update... and soon!

~i come over with nami lying beat up on the ground~

me:now ur mine sanji-kun! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*glomps sanji*

we say UPDATE or sanji will come n kick ur ass!

only jokin darling!

luv from

x babe300 x

CURLY EYEBROWS RULE!
2/12/2006 c2 1Yasei Aisu Ookami Youkai Kousetsu
Love your fiction so far! =3
2/11/2006 c2 i love athrun
IT IS GOOD BUT DO A NEW CHAPTER!
2/11/2006 c2 Black Fox
YAY! I've been on the edge of my seat all week waiting to know what was going to happen. I know that it's really hard to update on school days though. So that keeps me from reading fanfiction instead of doing my homework. But is that really a good thing…? Anyway! I think that you're doing great so far. And don't let anyone's reviews get you down! You've got your own style (which isn't bad at all). So just keep writing what ya think sounds good. KEEP IT UP!

Black Fox

Zoro x Erika -love- ? OH! (or not?)
2/11/2006 c2 7Rivkah Ohros