for High School Drama

3/7/2009 c4 4Tanookie
I normally don't review complete multi-chapter fics until I complete them, but I just had to say; I love the idea of Sharpay picking out Ryan's clothes for him. That would definitely explain his excessively sparkly clothing. I love your characterization-you've got their personalities dead on. I also love all the musical references, and I am SO naming my next dog Bernadette. :D
11/11/2008 c15 8MusicMagicMurder
I loved it! So cute!
4/16/2007 c15 18Bomba-Fae
That was so good! Aww and it was cute; and Sharpays such a Galinda and Zeke's a Boq; and IT"S SO CUTE :D :D
4/16/2007 c12 Bomba-Fae
Aw Poor Zeke; I swear it's a Boq/Galinda relationship. :D :D :D

Love it. Lmao the awesomeness that is WICKED HEHE.
4/16/2007 c7 Bomba-Fae
“But Wicked says –”

“If I followed Wicked’s standards, I would be horribly pale in comparison, now wouldn’t I? So I made my own story.”

- Lmao haha I loved but WICKED says. HEHEH and horribly pale just wouldn't suit sharpay would it?

Darbus sighed. “This is theatre! We don’t interrupt theatre, Jessie! Do you mind if I call you ‘Jessie’?”

“Well, it’s a little perky…”

GALINDAFIIED
4/16/2007 c3 Bomba-Fae
LMAO!

Zeke picked that perfectly inopportune moment to come up to Sharpay. “Hey, Sharpay… I made some chocolate chips and I wanted you to be the first to try them… There’s a special ingredient. Here.” He handed Sharpay the cookie.

Sharpay took a bite and threw the cookie to the floor, choking. “I hate marshmallows,” she snapped. Zeke’s face fell and he hurried away, apologizing.

SHE IS SUCHA GALINDA! Poor Bo- Zeke. :D

She realy, should be happy, it's not everyday someone gets to play Elphie as a ... Well, witch:D
4/16/2007 c2 Bomba-Fae
I don't like High school Musical at all; except for the fact that there's a character like Sharpay in it. I'm really enjoying this so far, and so I shall continue to read. LMAO haha I love all the WICKED references. Your such a good author; and you need to write more, I miss your stuff.
11/9/2006 c15 Nadine
love it! but I can't imagine Sharpay actually being nice. Good Job though!
7/17/2006 c11 DELETED22331
Lol the life cafe is from RENT!
7/1/2006 c15 17lucky-starz06
*claps* Bravo! No, brava! This was one great fic. I loved every second of it, and hope to see more from you in the near future.
7/1/2006 c15 25La'Ruelia
Yay Drew! Good ending, I like it a lot.

Now what to say, I've no clue, but have you seen Sam yet? Isn't he...interesting?

Naomi
7/1/2006 c15 31coolmarauders
aw! It's over! sad day! I really liked it.

At least there's another High School Musical Move coming out. Yayer.

prongs
7/1/2006 c15 29Lissical
That was great! It was a great ending to a great story. :)
6/30/2006 c14 13novitas
Bwah, more please! Your writing is lovely as always.
6/26/2006 c14 25La'Ruelia
Well...it's probably too late to do this thingy, but I'll name them anyway!

Prima Donna

Think of Me

It's a Scandal! It's a Outrage!

Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin'

Something Bad