FanFiction.Net
for The Girl Next Door

6/17/2008 c30 4Scarlet MacDuff
can you PLEASE post more? It's been so long but I NEED to read more! I need to know more about Maddie and Jack! PLEASE!
4/5/2008 c30 1Psycho-Bunny1309
Hey! Love the story, it's awesome! I totally love Jack Mercer, I just saw Four Brothers the first time not that long ago and completely fell in love with it. I hope you update the story again soon. See ya!
4/1/2008 c30 smartbookworm
Good, good story. pleas write more. I want to know if Bobby and charile stay together. And learn more about the baby.

thanks b
3/3/2008 c30 22Beccatdemon13
This is an awesome story! I'm so glad I found it. I devoured it in two days, no lie. Gosh, Maddie and Jack's love is just amazing. I might be a hopeless romatic, not that it's a bad thing, but I really hope I find someone like that. They're so cute!
11/3/2007 c30 2EvilBunny101
*sniff sniff* Great job! i love it! please update soon!
10/30/2007 c26 EvilBunny101
cute. Great job!

~Evil Bunny
10/20/2007 c30 103rd clss rckstr
i LOVE this story! you must add a final chapter! oh, that is something that you MUST do! This is the best fan fiction story i have ever read! you should consider being an author... please reply!
9/30/2007 c2 photosintechnicolour
i just have to say that i got really excited with the Plain White T's bit lol :).. and that i'm liking the story so far
7/11/2007 c30 tlm1633
update update!
7/10/2007 c30 1silenced22
I definitely think it's time for an update! Love the story!
7/9/2007 c28 leuchtraketen
I read the 'Free Entertainment' part to my little sister, since it was SO F-G FUNNY!
7/4/2007 c13 leuchtraketen
'I'm an Elf and Elves live in trees!'- Funny!
4/29/2007 c30 danielle
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! PLEASE UPDATE! I WANNA KNOW IF ITS A BOY OR A GIRL AND WHETHER THEY REALLY SOLVE ALL THEIR PROBLEMS, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY RETURN HOME TO BOBBY! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE STORY!
4/21/2007 c30 Sesshoumaru-LiL-Wolfe
i really like your story and i hope that you up date soon i can't wait to find out what happens next
4/20/2007 c30 1Mart7
Amazingly aming my amazing-ish friend = ) I have to confess I dropped a few tears.

It's just so... cute I can't help it = ' )

I sent you an email, I don't know if you got it = ( Oh well, we'll talk someday !

Love,

Mart

P.S.: Hopefully I can get a bigger vision from the new era's biggest book, hein ; ) ?
442 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »