FanFiction.Net
for The Girl Next Door

4/20/2007 c11 1tenshi the light of hope
Excuse me while I go and EXPLODE from the awesomeness of this story! I MUST read more! It's absolutely fantastic!
4/15/2007 c30 2Aspiring Empath
*Breathes sigh of relief* THANK GOD! The whole Jack vs. Maddie eminent smackdown was looming over my head. This is a non-literal smackdown fyi.

The dream at the beginning had me all twisted up in side-mmhmm yes it did. I would have died right there if Jack really left her.

Maddie: Bobby laid the moves on me...

Jack:...

Maddie: Jacques? *Sorry, I had to put it in French...haha*

Jack:...tee hee...

See, that was the visual in my mind when that happened...it shouldn't have been, but I found it hilarious...my brain is so warped.

Maddie and Jack sound like me and Addy in Blockbusters the other week. She was SO determined to rent The Return or some such Horror movie. I'm a baby when it comes to these things and she is the kind who laughs and predicts everthing while I hide my face in the pillow. Well, I refused to watch anything horror-ish and she only wanted Horror...so we left Blockbusters...so sad...

I was all AWW at the last part. Jack's all daddy-ish and Maddie's all "Baby!" I just thought it was the bees knees.

Well, sorry for the late review. Life's crazy and all that. Hopefully I'll talk to you later!

**Starrie**
4/9/2007 c30 KieraKay91
aw cute! Update soon!
4/8/2007 c30 14OtherBlueGirl
Hi, I found this site a few weeks ago, and this was one of the first stories I read. I just want to say "Bravo!" and "Well done!" on this story. Especially this chapter. My favorite part of this chapter was when Jack looked up at Maddie and said, "Did we create this? Did I finally do something right?" Perfect piece of writing right there! Makes me wish I had wrote it! Well enough gushing from me, I just wanted to tell you how much I love this story! Peace, Love, and Happiness to You...Sarah
4/7/2007 c30 Eveline Wulf
Hi Heather :))

Chapter 30 was wonderful!

You & THHE & Doug = Love, Obsession, Fangirl, Etc.

This chapter was really great to read because OTH is on my computer & I've ignored it since you're writing sucked me in. That's a major compliment right there, missy. Oh, yeah. Go you & you're fantabulous writing! So I can't even think of words to describe how perfect this story is... don't call it flawed because it's not. Get over it. You rock. I would love to think of creative ways to praise your work but I'm seriously drained from the past 2 days after babysitting my sister's demon dog. So.. I might sound crazy or cranky in this review but excuse my behavior. Good job with the new chapter! You did give me my fix of Maddie/Jack. Thank you!
4/7/2007 c30 Sweet-Romantic
AWESOME!KEEP GOIN
4/7/2007 c30 10Superdani4Ever
I love you so much!Thank you for updating!

I'm still crying over this chapter,is so amazing!

I'm your huge fan!
4/7/2007 c30 1TheAllToucheMsHarley
well after reading all 30 chapters, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! This is probably one of the best JAck OC stories. :) So glad JAckie boy accepted the teaching gig, and hope Maddie and Jack keep living happily ever after. Please update soon!
4/7/2007 c3 1BohemianRhapsody1986
Hot makeout session in the kitchen...woohoo! about time they did it!

Great chapter...Now I really have to leave for work!
4/7/2007 c2 BohemianRhapsody1986
Aw...how sweet is that? I love it!
4/7/2007 c1 BohemianRhapsody1986
great chapter...I can't wait to read more...but that will have to wait since I have to leave to go to work in 10 minutes...urgh!
4/7/2007 c30 10XxCrash.And.BurnXx
AH! [times like inifinity] I LOVED IT!

I'm so glad Jack accepted the teaching job! I wanted him, too, so bad!

I'm way too excited for the baby! It's so weird! Haha. It's like, I'm that attached to this story, I feel like...it's one of my friends that's pregnant... Yep. That's not normal. =\

Anyway! Jack's such a sweetheart. This is really the only Four Brothers story [besides Trizzy's] that I keep reading anymore. For some insane reason, I've lost interest, but no worries. I'll continue writing for any story I have posted under it. I hope. =] LWTM, I'll definitely finish.

XxSadie V. [XxCrash.And.BurnXx]
4/7/2007 c30 12xxlyssxx
i LOVE your story! Ahh JACK..oh Jack...

Update soon!
4/7/2007 c30 1Rinse and Repeat
Quite a few ups and downs in this one. I'll never know how you can find so much to put into one chapter. This one was very long, but it stayed entertaining the whole time so I wasn't skipping around to find the best parts. You write such beautiful descriptions, too.

Drunk! Jack was really sad. Halloween is such a depressing day for Maddie and her family. :/ I really loved that whole scene. Jack is a sweet drunk and it made me sad when I was reading everything he was saying.

I think I'd want to go to sleep again if I woke up feeling like Maddie did. Then again, I don't think Maddie is nearly as lazy as I am. I'm glad everything was okay between Jack and Maddie though. :] The part where they were acting like little kids under the blankets was so cute. But isn't it a little hard to play telephone with only two people?

God, Jack leaving for real probably scared the shit out of her. I mean, she had that dream and then BAM! it really happens. Kinda. I thought he was a little insane too when he started laughing in the rain. Again, you had me very worried about them. I loved Maddie's blunt comment about make-up sex. That cracked me up for real.

I love Doug, too! I love that they watched two of my favorite movies, even if Maddie hates my favorite. Oh well, you can't win 'em all. Don't worry Maddie, I cry over horror movies too. If they're good. She really wouldn't be so afraid of Texas. My uncle wouldn't hurt a single person. ;] Except that one time...

The desert scene was beautiful. The desert is quite dull, but the scene was beautiful. I love how fascinated Jack is by the baby. Men and babies are cute. :] And I'm glad he accepted the teaching job. He gave good reasons too.

Great job with this one, dear. Don't take so long with the next one. :]

+Athena Moralias

P.S. Thanks Athena would've sufficed for a thank you if you had to put one. The one you gave me was much more than I deserve. Thank you anyway.
4/7/2007 c30 9Trizzy
An update? A LONG, GLORIOUS update? HAZZAH! My life is complete now! Hahahaha seriously though, I LOVED this chapter. It just makes me love Jack even more. I can't wait for the next part. And Jack as a teacher...RAWR! I don't think I'd be able to resist myself from propositioning him if he was MY teacher. LOVE!

Cheers,