for Hero Worship

10/14/2009 c1 Long Live BRUCAS
Poor Face the way Hannibal yelled at him and accused him. Hannibal didnt realize that Face worship and thought of him as a hero. it took BA and Murdock to point it out. I love that BA stood up for Face and put Hannibal in his place. (Theirs not to many Face BA stories out there)

I am glad they are OK now. But I think Hannibal shouldn't of gotten off so easily. But then again Face would do anything for Hannibal and will take whatever he can get from him in a way of an apology.
5/7/2008 c1 12Shandrial
Great, great story! I just love Face/Hannibal moments. They're so different, yet so alike. Good story and good characterizations.
8/5/2007 c1 6Wildfire's Flame
Hannibal really knows how to make a feller feel welcome doesn't he? Shakes head. I loved that BA put him in his place. Very very nice.
2/12/2006 c1 5Pureevil230
nice. i love the imagery of hanibabl wagging the devil's tail lol.
2/8/2006 c1 beyondtired
I love your stories. This one was no exception. I personally thought Hannibal should have had to do a lot of groveling for what he said to Face, but oh well. So glad to see you are still writing A-Team.
2/7/2006 c1 junkfoodmonkey
Nice story, always good to see a new one from you.

Liked the little reference to Challenge of the Rock and how it brought Face and BA closer.
2/6/2006 c1 13JennK528
Hey, nice to see you back writing and posting again!

Good job! Loved the Faceman angst!

Keep it up...
2/6/2006 c1 Lush
Great story! The angst and tension between Face and Hannibal is well written.
2/6/2006 c1 lunaz
Once again another wonderful story. One of these days Hannibal's lack of belief in Face's warnings would have consequences. Luckily this time he came to his senses. Nicely done.
2/6/2006 c1 Jules47
Good story, I liked the tension between Hannibal and Face and I'm glad Face didn't back down and Hannibal listened to him.

Love confrontations between Hannibal and Face and the fact that they can work things out. They have a special relationship and Face does seem to look up to Hannibal as a father/leader figure.
2/6/2006 c1 204SivanShemesh
More please... looking good to me...

Thank you for writing it, but i need more.

Keep up the great work that you are doing with your fic, and update soon.

Sivan Shemesh