for Arabian Knights

1/30/2011 c4 princesskristi1998
I liked it until I read "phone". LOL
3/11/2008 c1 a
Okay, a modern day ella enchanted! I can roll with that if you don't mess it up too badly. Thus far it's rather good way to go.
12/24/2007 c4 10GoldenLily
WOOHOO !

FINALLY A DECENT ELLA ENCHANTED STORY !

I'M AMAZED SOMEONE COULD FINALLY PULL

IT OFF !

GREAT STORY !

KEEP IT UP !
6/3/2007 c4 3Shy Susanna Malfoy
This is good! I can't wait to hear the rest!
11/30/2006 c4 briannah sumaion
please rite more it is really good and maby you could put in char and ella kiss and hatty sees them and gets really mad. i am waiting. lov bri
10/21/2006 c1 14pyrolyn-776
You know what doesn't make sense? Is that first you say that Ella get's good grades, then when Ella says that Hattie's 95 is a better score then hers AND Areida's put together it doesn't make sense.
10/8/2006 c4 Becca
OK. Sorry about my other reviews. I really do luv this fic. Unique plot. keep it and UPDATE! please
10/8/2006 c2 Becca
didn't Arieda order Ella to Wait? Whatever, sorry for being so nit picky. It works with the story and I like where its going.
10/8/2006 c1 Becca
Just saying, luv yur story, but isn't Hattie supposed to be a bad speller and a bad student and Ella is supposed to be smart. Did you change it on purpose? Anyway just wanted to ask. I'll shut up and keep reading.
9/16/2006 c4 17Rodidor
great chapter updtae soon
9/16/2006 c4 kaipanther
she maybe right. it would fit in to where eveything consering ella is. espically since ella is indeed cursed.
9/16/2006 c4 1onesugarplumfairy
hey i thought this chappy was aweosme. update soon please.
9/16/2006 c4 Eranity
Love this! You're getting better with each chapter. Keep on improving; at the rate you're going, you've got major potential! ^_^
9/16/2006 c4 LILLYFLOWER
well it kind of depends,...well no it doesn't really. anyways great chappie.
5/24/2006 c3 JadedTruth
dude, your story is amazing. i cant wait for more. please update soon
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »