for The Next Greatest American Hero : WIP

6/28/2008 c5 6LMPhilbrick
Howdy! I was actually looking for more of your Free-fall Maxwell story and found this one here at . I hope you write more sometime, this is really good!
1/24/2007 c3 14systemcat
This is a review for the story on it's whole. It was good, however I felt it came to a sudden dead stop. Is more going to be written to it? Cause it just has a really unfinished, open ended feel to it.
11/7/2006 c3 4th6thDoc
OohWHEE, this is good! My only gripe is I had to read through chapter 3 about three times to figure out who was walking to whom, but then again, I can understand why you did it that way. I wouldn't dare spoil it, but man, I'm HOOKED! Please, please, update faster, so I don't have to re-read the entire story again to figure out what's going on!
11/6/2006 c3 49Jo Z. Pierce
Yeah! It's back!

That little kid was always a twirp and a brat. Couldn't you kill her off too? But thanks for getting rid of Holly. Bonus points to you.

Bill... always the anti-diplomat. Now in the Middle East... Can I be his personal assistant?

President Bradshaw. LOL!

More! More!
9/26/2006 c2 34Mary Rose
What a start! You have me interested in where you go from here.
9/19/2006 c2 49Jo Z. Pierce
Holy Cliffhanger, man! Great stuff! Where's our next chapter? Don't leave us hanging!

But I hope it's not you know who who bites the bullet...
9/15/2006 c1 4th6thDoc
Wow, intriguing so far! AWESOME writing, too, I'm thoroughly enjoying it! And I notice you said FRIEND of the family... please don't tell me it's a certain someone... I'll cry. Okay, just kidding, I won't. But I'm definitely hooked, hope we don't have to wait too long for the next segment!
9/14/2006 c2 louise1717
hi ,like the writers i never thought about kevin much except to discuss his absence with my husband when i watched the dvds.it is interesting to read your account of how he was raised though its hard to imagine ralph dead.looking forward to more.

louise
2/23/2006 c1 34Mary Rose
This looks cool. Can't wait to read more.
2/8/2006 c1 magicjammies
Great first chapter.Cant stop thinking what your going to write next,I eagerly await your next chapter.Just hope it dosent take 5 yrs lol.
2/8/2006 c1 90LarryDuds
You've got me hooked, MyTatuo. I'm very intrigued by this opening chapter. I can't wait to see where you go with this. ;- )

~Lauren
2/8/2006 c1 35TigreMalabarista
Tom,

Wow, what a great start to the story. I could see the events going on, including our friends from outer space. I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter in this story. Looks like it'll be a doozy of a story.