for Keep It In

6/5/2016 c1 Martha472
please write another chapter. this was so Well written, I would love to read more
4/6/2016 c1 Guest
8/22/2015 c1 Ellce
I really like this one-shot and think it was really well written.
7/3/2013 c1 lilbit1016
Love it :)
2/14/2012 c1 12Freak-With-Issues
This is absolutely beautiful. The burdens of war weigh heavier than anyone, except for those who have experienced it, can ever imagine.
12/5/2009 c1 22Smash41KMF
Holy crud... i actually thought Roy had died! You are a geinus! it was fantastic! i never even saw it coming! it was GREAT!
11/30/2009 c1 1Alyice

That has gotta be the saddest, sweetest... *continues crying* YOU ROCK! T^T
3/15/2007 c1 Riker15
Awesome
7/8/2006 c1 Rhonda
*sniff* So sad. lol! But seriously that was amazing. For something so short it left a powerful hit.
5/21/2006 c1 8Hayashi Azuma
LOVE YOUR STORY! [sobbing uncontrolably at the greatness]

-know what? you should write a few chapters for another Royai story! Yeah! That'd be awsome! you could make an important charater die! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

'please, keep writing!'

"If our dreams die,

then what the hell is there to live for?"

-Mags [the twinkie]
4/4/2006 c1 18Melitza
I do enjoy your writing style. I would like to see what you would do to write a much longer version of one of your stories. I think the result would be wonderful.

Other than maybe a smidgen more attention to description of inner turmoil (specifically thoughts, physical reactions to those thoughts, interspersed in the narration), I think it's grood (great and good, good and great! ^_^).

Keep up the good work.

Oh, and love the pairing (*g*).
3/25/2006 c1 KamauFox
Wow I loved it, nice work. Very sad but the ending made it less so. It's nice someone thought about Riza's feelings for once.

That was awesome, your a great writer.
2/10/2006 c1 9freakyvampire
*sniff* I CRY WITH THY RIZA! haha. Let's be Romeo and Juliet this time! hehe. good story! love it!
2/9/2006 c1 Anon
Very good! I loved the light Royai, plus I'm a grammar Nazi, and yours was wonderful! Kudos!
19 Page 1 2 Next »