for Hand in Hand: A Teen Titans Story

6/14/2009 c8 iamnuff
nice, very nice.

upyours ho! lol

the Legendverse's power lvl is so far over 90 that it's allmost elleventybillion.

nice work, that was epic
9/19/2006 c1 The Legends Team
This story has been added to the Legend Team favorites list.
5/4/2006 c1 15BobCat
I likes it. The whole fic. It was awesome to have Physics Police again and Gauntlet was pretty much perfect. I consider you a Friend of Gauntlet.
4/8/2006 c8 4MazdaKitsune
Oh...it's ended? Aw... that was so so so WICKED! I just loved it! good job! Write more if you can! ^_^-GAMBATTE!-
4/4/2006 c8 23Chaltab
It amazes me that you can even write an epilogue better than most entire stories on this site. Great job, my friend. And nicely tied in with the start of FLAS, too.

And you used my Earth-# designations! W00T!
3/30/2006 c8 2Kascaed
I don't think I've reviewed for a couple of chapters (terrible behaviour, I know) so this covers the past few.

Raven flitting between the realities was cool, it was fun to see the different version of the Titans (and Hive Five, of course). The action whit Oblivion was good, although it didn't quite feel 'big' enough. You had not only the Justice League but also numerous other Titans teams fighting Oblivion, but I never got the sense that it was warranted. Perhaps it was because I'm so used to the extreme length of other Legend fics, and the Oblivion fight in this one just appeared from practically nowhere.

Other than that, the Physics Police stuf was hilarious (even though I haven't read it) and so was the destruction of the T Car.
3/29/2006 c8 Bluesv20
Awesome shit!...Poor Phil.
3/29/2006 c8 14CerberAsta
It sucks no one can join the Canon Legends Team. (My nickname for Jedi-And, Bobcat, and LegendMaker. Since only their stuff is official Legendverse Canon.)

Anyways, liked how it all resolved itself. Never got boring, that's for sure.
3/28/2006 c8 4The Bloodredsandman
Apears from world- FF-BRS-6

In a ship of Blood!

I may join you in gagging on rusty Spork.

Good Tie in with FLAS, there was one mistake instead of Life you put light somewhere, Noel says it.

and Just a question

(That is, unless a Speed Force user happened to transcend the vibrational barriers between worlds…but that’s another story for another time.).

That a reference to JLA/Avengers or some other DC adventure?
3/28/2006 c8 Legend Maker
NO YOU'RE NOT PART OF THE LEGENDS TEAM! YOU BROUGHT UP THE SLASH! THE SLASH HAD TO DIE! YOU ARE EXPELLED! YOU ARE BANNED FROM THE FORUM! YOUR NAME IS NOW A CURSE WORD! YOU ARE HEREBY A PARIAH, YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN'S CHILDREN!

...For five seconds.

...Done. Welcome aboard.
3/28/2006 c8 Risen-Corruption
I got jipped! A mention and no appearance! =P

Just kidding. Nice ending, though a bit abrupt. And the nOel and Raven scene really could have been written by LM and it'd be no different.

Great job overall. I look forward to your next story. =)
3/28/2006 c8 Yamimaru
So that's why you choose "Ultra Sonis 007" as your original pen name. James Bond imitator.
3/25/2006 c7 4MazdaKitsune
One sentence for this chapter: Faints out of fatigue and neck cramps from staring at the screen for too long...
3/21/2006 c7 4The Bloodredsandman
*Rises from a pool of blood*

Blood type? AB or O-? Depend on the Victim :D

Everything for the titans has gone to pot one expects, and I never thought about the other titan versions, although with the rifts i am now expecting a small pink elf to appear at some time.

Just one small thing. You mention Raven and the Ape titans go to apokalips and we know what happens there.. We don't, It's no biggie, just making sure you didn't acidentally miss anything.

The Last chapter soon, Should be good
3/20/2006 c7 23Chaltab
Holy Crap.

Holy Effing Crap. How the heck am I supposed to follow an act like this with my measly reality blender story! You have forced my hand! I must now OUT DO you! BUT HOW! I don't think it can be done! ARGH!

Ranting aside...