for Hand in Hand: A Teen Titans Story

2/13/2006 c2 14CerberAsta
Umm... isn't that the whole 'three parts of the mind' thing? Superego is spiritual (and knows good/bad), ego is Dr. Feelgood, and Id is your animal instincts (survive, which Kardiak uses the most, apparently). Or, is it from somewhere else? Whatever.

Asta out.
2/12/2006 c2 4EvoAngel
Yahahaha! More funniess!
2/12/2006 c2 23Chaltab
-Raven glanced at the spell book for a moment. It was a thick, leather-bound book, with pages on the verge of disintegrating into fragments. The book’s title was written in old English, back in the days when people wrote with very elaborate handwriting. Its title:

‘TOME OF MAGICKS: ANGLO-SAXON EDITION’-

This was the point I lost it. Hilarious. Then again, the entire scene was.
2/9/2006 c1 2Kascaed
Heheh.

Make it a slash fic. Go on, you know you want to.

*waves Rob/Noel flag*
2/9/2006 c1 4MazdaKitsune
I agree that Arrested Developement is a preety good show, though I prefer Desprate Housewives more. Btw, isn't Raven supposed to be in love with Beast Boy?
2/9/2006 c1 4The Bloodredsandman
Hm I smell sitcom,

Anyway another good addition to the legendverse, can't wait for next chapter.
2/8/2006 c1 Risen-Corruption
*snickers evilly* I love it already.

Nice job with the writing too. You're very good. The only error I saw was a word mix up. When describing that Noel had missed the mail and they had to let Rob on the team, you wrote except instead of accept. Simple mistake.

Otehrwise, excellent. Keep it up.
2/8/2006 c1 36Legend Maker
I'm regretting this already.
2/8/2006 c1 23Chaltab
Nice job, man.

The descriptions and backstory were the best part, as I don't think anyone has ever told Gauntlet's origin so consicesly.

Noel must feel just like Phil right now-his life has gone completely down the toilet.
2/8/2006 c1 14CerberAsta
Oh, man. This is gonna' be GOOD!
2/8/2006 c1 1Citizen Grimm
YES! You have no idea how happy it makes me to see you write a Teen Titan fic, in the Legendverse no less. I'm a huge fan of Legend Maker having read all her work along with Bobcat and Jedi-And. This was a pretty good intoduction chapter, though a little on the short side. Keep up the good work! By the way, are we going to see any Digimon cameos?

P.S. You may remember my old PenName, Fallen Angel of Oblivion.

P.P.S Another quick thing, I've started writing my own Digimon fic (in Season 4) and would really appreciate if you'd read it and tell me what you think. It's called On Wings on Black Ash. Thanks!
56 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4