for Head On

10/31/2006 c9 99moodiful819
well, u know ur in love with someone when you find yourself looking at them constantly, worrying about them constantly, can't stop thinking about them, having fantasies of your life with them, and wondering how they look at you. There's more, but I hoped this much helps you.
10/31/2006 c9 3fayevalentines
Dear,

Are you very sure that you love that certain guy? Are you sure it's not infatuation/crush. Crushes, can last very long, but it nt nessecary means you love that person. (;

Love is something, that people usually exaggerate on. So be sure to think about it. Love doesn't have a meaning, until someone gives it. Love is also when your lover is happy,you'll also be happy.

Why do you like ths guy? Is t because of looks; or you are actually quite close to him, in the first place? If it's because of looks, it might just be a crush. If it's the latter, I'm nt sure.

Listen to our heart. Take care. p/s your story plot is awesome, descriptions can be further improved. Update soon if possible.
10/30/2006 c8 5MomoiroNeko
i see... ino was the girl from before? hm interesting...
10/30/2006 c7 MomoiroNeko
... this was cute! haha.
10/30/2006 c6 MomoiroNeko
too bad... yay happy b-day!^_^
10/30/2006 c5 MomoiroNeko
That was really... interesting... -_-
10/30/2006 c3 MomoiroNeko
HELLO YEAH! YOU GOT TOMOYO AND YOU TOO SAKURA!
10/30/2006 c2 MomoiroNeko
o...kay... O.o Cardcaptor Sakura and Naruto crossover?...?
10/30/2006 c1 MomoiroNeko
how sad... -.-
9/25/2006 c8 8saki-kun
So, Ino must be Sakura's best friend XD Well, we'll know her past until later on. Anyways, great chapter :D
9/25/2006 c8 maniackiller12
...that would be sortof hard... unless, you hAVE at least surpassed level one... anyway, it's really hard to get those, unless you have something to trade it for to others. btw.. WHY DO YOU MAKE REALLY SHORT CHAPTERS? -cries- -runs away-
9/24/2006 c8 5irixyu-jon
nice nice! can't wait for the next chapter!
9/23/2006 c8 1SushiLuver
it short but it pretty cute..and lead to supense.
9/23/2006 c8 Kaydreams
Very cute! Lovd it!
9/23/2006 c8 els1324
Aww! Tomoyo misses Ino so much! T.T I hope Sakura will make her happy again..
99 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »