for Head On

9/23/2006 c8 29Callista Miralni
I like it! Please update soon, you have a great story developing here.
9/23/2006 c2 Callista Miralni
Interesting...so this story is a sort-of crossover between CardCaptor Sakura and Naruto? Oh well, I'll guess I'll find out as I keep reading.

By the way, great beginning so far.
9/11/2006 c7 12Ur2tRoUbLeSoMe90
This story is really good but, isn't the name that you put tomoyo for the one in cardcaptor sakura? Update soon!
7/15/2006 c7 moodiful819
KEWL! Plz continue!
7/15/2006 c7 1beffudledmind
hey...update soon...you have almost 70 people waiting for your next update...before i forgot...you have the same story with the other one i read...it's entitled goddess of bloom...i think...
7/12/2006 c7 8saki-kun
Very good chapter! Keep up the good work!
7/12/2006 c7 34scriptblossom
update soon!
7/12/2006 c7 lainey-bo-bainey
please update!
7/12/2006 c7 139Poison's Ivy
It's your sixteenth birthday today, right? Happy sweet sixteen. It's my friend's birthday too, she's turning 14. I'm turning 14 a week from today! (on the 19th)

awesome chapter. Loved the ending a bit, cute.
7/12/2006 c7 1SushiLuver
it might me a short ch. in all but i think it get to the point very well...i'll jux be here waiting for your next update -stare at screen-
7/12/2006 c7 5irixyu-jon
nice! update soon!
7/12/2006 c7 maniackiller12
sorry! d akoh nakasagot sa pM moh kase my brother erased it before i got the chance to send it.. thanks for this chapetr! i loved it! ja! -6-
6/28/2006 c6 7BewareMySpork
I love this story! And happy early birthday, m'dear! X3 *showers with presents and cookies* Update soon!
6/23/2006 c6 8saki-kun
*giggles* I wonder what would Sasuke say or do now :) Keep up the good work!
6/22/2006 c6 Irene
Jaja, great story ^_^ Tomoyo from CCS as Sasuke's little cousin is too adorable *is a rabid Tomoyo fan* XD Please update soon!
99 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »