FanFiction.Net
for Rosalyn's Weekend

2/16/2015 c3 King Krome
This story was well written but to be honest it was kinda mean-spirited in a way the comic never was and everyone was a little out of character, for example, Calvin was never this nasty. Had the paint balloons succeeded, would he have beaten her to death with a baseball bat? That's actually a pretty scary thought. He'd already assaulted her before in the story with a golf club and that same baseball bat. It's weird because I found myself rooting for Rosalyn, a character who in the strips I have mild dislike for, but I just wanted to give her a hug here. I don't even blame her for tying him up and putting him in the closet, it was for her own safety, she was probably fearing for her life.
7/16/2012 c3 Randomness
Nothing like the real Calvin and hobbes
5/10/2008 c1 Suit of Storms
This is amazingly funny. It made my day.
4/9/2008 c3 Suit of Storms
Awesome job on this, I especially enjoyed the references from the comics.
4/9/2008 c2 Suit of Storms
Awesome! I assume the spelling of Stupedous Man was taken from the strip were Calvin gets locked in his locker, right?
9/30/2006 c2 1oh-so-cupcake
LOL, it's funny. I like it! Keep writing more, it's good.

*~Emily~*
9/8/2006 c3 Calderious
Very good story, even though it was over a while before I updated, I guess. Sequel (?) soon, please!
9/8/2006 c2 3fastpork
lol
9/6/2006 c3 44Blue Paratroopa
Wow, this is like something straight out of the script!
8/2/2006 c3 10Dr. Zook
This story is kind of weird, but very funny.
3/25/2006 c3 Tracer Bullet
I AGREE WITH STUPENDOUS MAN AND SPACEMAN SPIFF! You rock! I love your stories. Tracer Bullet Signing off! I'm on on crime fighting adventure now!
2/26/2006 c3 Wilhelm Books
awsome story
2/25/2006 c2 Spaceman Spiff
Ha ha ha! Calvin and Hobbes rocks! GO STUPENDOUS MAN!
2/21/2006 c2 K from the O to the L K.O.L
This story rox.
2/11/2006 c1 K.O.L
I love these old comics. UPDATE!
17 Page 1 2 Next »