FanFiction.Net
for Forever

4/15/2021 c11 Guest
So you’re going to make Ron and Hermione bad and Draco good? Can’t you at least have Hermione good? I mean, she’s narrow minded, but she cares for Harry - and she said, “Books and cleverness! There are more important things - friendship and bravery - and oh, Harry - be careful!” Or Ron and not Hermione good? I mean, Ron gets jealous, yeah, but he has always come back, and he just seems like someone who’ll lose their temper, stomp off, and then come back. As for Draco good, I don’t care as long as there is an reasonable explanation. But Ron and Hermione? Making them both bad is evil!
4/15/2021 c10 Guest
What?! Harry doesn’t like Quidditch? Okay, well that is just unacceptable! Harry loves Quidditch, okay? And Quidditch isn’t “bad” or anything, why can’t you have him loving Quidditch? It’s his hobby, part of his flying talent. Why do you take that away from him? He enjoyed the Quidditch games, plus Harry is a bit competitive, when he is challenged. I really don’t see why should make it so he doesn’t like Quidditch. Is it because of Severus? Harry shouldn’t have to be made into a different person just because of someone else’s likes and dislikes. And anyway, Harry find Potions interesting now, shouldn’t he have a bit of James in him as well (apart from the looks)?
4/14/2021 c9 Guest
Definitely nice Ron and nice Hermione - and Ron/Hermione. Also - protective older brother Draco for Harry, please.
4/14/2021 c5 Guest
Mmm ...
4/14/2021 c1 Guest
Hello? Severus knew Petunia from when they were kids. Also, Severus grew up in a Muggle neighborhood.
3/14/2021 c16 M
/works/10062599/chapters/22421081
2/6/2021 c4 Meghna
Cruciatus curse
2/6/2021 c2 Meghna
Nice i am rereading it. Could you make another chapter where Harry,Ronald and Hermione become friends again and what do you mean by Harry marrying Severous and Remes getting pregenent?
9/26/2020 c16 MoniGems7
I never realized that Immortal creaters would have to watch there lived ones die and they could do nothing about it. Playing it back I don't think I wanna be a vampire,•̀
8/27/2020 c15 Aratherfluffyfatcat
Enjoyed the story thanks
5/26/2020 c1 1Drarryshippernumberone
I absolutely adore this fic! im on my 4th re read its so good! i dont normally leave reviews but im just in love with this! youre writing is superb! :D xx
4/3/2020 c16 5Clhover
I absolutely love this story!
2/29/2020 c16 Marz
Omg, after reading this it brouhaha me to tears. To see your loved ones all die while you are immortal. I just really wanted them all to turn immortal in the end, but that’s not how life works. :,( you did such a good job!
10/7/2019 c16 2eeminxs
With so many ups and downs in the story, it made for an intense and wonderful read. The ending was so perfect...bittersweet. Thank you for this!
8/19/2019 c16 6Lisiane