for How To Break A Potions Master

11/27/2020 c1 Guest
Dude WOW the starting you wrote was so good. You didn't change the personality of the characters and their dialogues were just amazing!
10/1/2020 c1 Guest
So bad language you have used please stop it I hated this worst ever
8/21/2019 c1 Guest
holy damn language.
1/8/2019 c1 Guest
!
6/15/2017 c1 SiriyBlack
That was, sweet. Sort of, I enjoyed it, I don't normally like chan, but this was good.
4/14/2017 c1 Guest
i am very uncomfortable right now
5/1/2015 c1 TranquilTevine
Wow,it was that sharp turn from hurling abuse at each other to passionate ,wow...O.O great job :D
10/15/2011 c1 6StoneFeather30135
I usually don't read things under 40,000 words, but I saw this on your profile after reading "Her Perfect Facade" and decided to read it. I was amazed. You really got into the minds of the characters. Even though this was short, I know I'll be contemplating this for days to come. Great job!
7/1/2011 c1 6Rika100
Aww nice ending. I like the fic. Nice job on it. ^_^
4/14/2011 c1 1pokemon-hogwarts4eva
i liked it
12/1/2009 c1 2Zelenill
Hi! I LOVE YOUR STORY!

I'm a french author and I would like to translate your fic!

Are you agree for that?

I hope you'll say yes. It will be my first translate for fanfiction^^

Kiss. Zelenill.
12/5/2007 c1 3LoveSnarryLove
just one question. How the heck is it possible for Harry to take in a dick in his ass, without som stretching of the anal muscel? That gotta hurt like HELL.

Advice; read MANY DIFFRENT sexscenes before you write your own.
9/24/2007 c1 kunitsu
Wow emotional till the end. I though the breaking was a different kind you know the bad kind but I am glad it turned out this way
9/15/2007 c1 5bybytte
Wow !

That was awesome ! _

I really enjoyed reading it !

bisoux
3/9/2007 c1 12yaoi-fied
I read this story a while ago and thought I had reviewed... but since I'm doing it now, I guess I didn't. Love the story.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »