for How To Break A Potions Master

11/27/2006 c1 20ProperT
Wow this was deep! That's all i can say.
10/21/2006 c1 5LamaPie
wow thats hot!
8/15/2006 c1 2Foolish Fish
Not the usual fan fic I usually read but still very good. Liked how Snape was humanitized (is that even spelt right?)
7/14/2006 c1 2PhoenixThestral
Wow, that is all I can say... WOW. You have let me speechless. I loved this story.
5/8/2006 c1 20That-Fresh-Rain-Smell
So now Harry was stuck with fucking Snape for 4 days a week. innuendo! ^^

He watched as images beyond images played inside his head, nothing he remembered. Being beaten up by a large man, cowering in the corner as a woman tried to protect him, being surrounded by a lot of men in black coats.

you should read my 'alternat ending to light ont the dark side of me' its on my profile. i dont like it too much anymore, reading back, but i do like snapes words meory, and so does Cocoa-snape! that makes me so happy! ^^

Part of him wondered why he was still lying on the floor. Did he have a bloody death wish? with snape? very bloody indeed...hehe! ^^

It didn’t take long. Staring at someone tends to get them annoyed.-yes, i would imagine!

“HELL, BY ALL RIGHTS I SHOULD BE FUCKING ABUSING YOU, PICKING AT YOUR WEAKNESSES JUST TO MAKE YOU MAD! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE THAT, HUH, SNIVELLUS! HOW WOULD -“-oh! snivellus! not a good idea! *hangs head in hands* harry harry harry...*shakes head* Im afraid to read more...O_o, ok, im afraid of snape! ha! lol

“How did it feel, huh? Letting your father’s friends use you as their own little play thing?” =O *is in shock* omg even i would not go that far...and i can go pretty far when im mad...=O

“Sirius only treated you the way you deserved to be treated. Fucking crying all the time, what did you expect?”-how mean! of course, this is the only way i can see this really going, anyway...

“I WAS NEVER TAUGHT HOW TO FIGHT BACK YOU IDIOT. I WAS ONLY EVER TAUGHT HOW TO SUBMIT. MY WHOLE LIFE I HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT A FUCKING SLAVE TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE.”-ah! *cries*

“I did hate you. Because of how you look. Because I thought you had a perfect life. Because I didn’t know the truth. But… then I didn’t.” He trailed off weakly, looking slightly pissed, at himself.-slightly? slightly? i would be so fucking pissed at myself if i was snape cause thats what snape would do because i would be snape! (wait, did that even make sence...?) lol i loves it! ^^

“Oh my god, do that again!”-XD yeah! XD

yayZ! i love it! ^^ its really good and im very happy that this is not sad! (im getting really tired of all the fucking sad ones! (mostly haiko's) and yet, i am strangley addicted to them..O_o)

Kozi
2/25/2006 c1 AmeliaMC
Wow...just wow. That was the most in depth character study I have come across to date. That was absolutely brilliant! The ending was a bit OOC but the rest was wonderful. Smashingly great job!
2/22/2006 c1 DebsTheSnapeFan
great story.

Hey,

DEBS THE SNAPE FAN HERE. AUTHOR OF SEPERATED TWINS MY LIFE BROTHERS LOVE AND MANY MORE.

i just want to tell you that I am back up and running! thanks for listening, link below and goodbye.

You have read one of my story at one point or another
2/21/2006 c1 74Black Gargie
Serious...nose...bleed...Temperature...rising...Getting a...hard-on...

Man! This fic rocks!
2/14/2006 c1 Claire
Lose the 4-letter words and it will be a more powerful story.

By-the-by, the Brits don't use the f-word anywhere like Americans do. They use 'bloody' instead.
2/12/2006 c1 9Toki Mirage
aw, CUTE! CUTE CUTE CUTE! ^^ *grin* i love this little ficlet!
2/11/2006 c1 Blah
I think i need to wash my eyes... X_O

Good story though
2/11/2006 c1 Mordicai
The story is very well written, the grammar, spelling and punctuation are perfect. You have a beautiful flair for animating the characters as well and I really enjoyed the way that they kept psychoanalysing each other during their argument, but I found that the tone changed a little suddenly for my liking.

I realise that Snape may have subconciously loved Harry for some time, but for them to just accept it after one kiss is rather confusing, at least from Harry's side. He has no reason to let Snape just fuck him against the wall, especially since Snape has been treating him like crap for as long as he can remember.

Despite this, I enjoyed the story very much - it's definitely a change from the norm, and I look forward to your future endeavors.
2/11/2006 c1 9LeenyMagic
Very good and real! I really got into thisand I like it alot.
2/10/2006 c1 2spinnerofdark
I like it.
2/10/2006 c1 Sophia
That was a pretty awesome story. All of that anger and fury, suddenly transformed into passion. Wow!
32 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »