for Through the Prism of an Addiction

10/5/2017 c1 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
5/26/2015 c1 12Crystalzap
shouldn't have forgiven him so quickly but otherwise good :)
5/1/2013 c1 Erisa Daelyn
Pretty good, a nice little happily ever after
2/5/2013 c1 P
Love is a sickness, but no one wants to be healed :) I liked your story very much and it fits well with the movies.
11/22/2011 c1 Melikalilly
this story is really good
11/12/2011 c1 4kimayared2000
AWW I like this it was sweet! I am glad that Dom came around and told him how he felt :)
10/28/2011 c1 7Yamanvie
LOVED IT! Awesome fic.
10/6/2011 c1 plueschpony
Cute! Just so cute this story is! ;) And very well written, really. I enjoyed reading it a lot ;)
8/2/2011 c1 12hott4wwe
This was beautiful i love it.;)
7/22/2011 c1 48Zuvios Gemini
I really liked it. I was glad to find a story that was all fluff and lovey-dovey stuff. It's good to have some angst mixed in. :)

Thanks for sharing!
6/23/2011 c1 xxamazinq.jayxx
I really, really, REALLY like this story. I'd always have this type of thoughts about the many attractive people I've seen over the years. Carlos from the movie 'Quinceanera' being one of them. Honestly, that's the only one on my mind nowadays. Anyways, enough about me... your fic is AMAZING! :) At first I felt awkward finding out that there was Brian/Dom slash pairings on here but it actually turned out to be kinda cute after while. ^_^
3/19/2011 c1 Black Demon Cat
Half way though reading this I thought my heart was going to rip in two.
2/11/2011 c1 da
This does not deserve a t rating in my mind - people need to get over the concept of love ( clearly there is no real sexual content here). realy enjoyed it - completly understand the need to get something out of your system so that the ' real world work' can be accomplished. Such a shame that it interferes with our lives. hope you passed your thesis- been there. Sounds to me that this stuff is YOUR addiction LOL. ( and now maybe mine!)
12/18/2010 c1 11milkchocolatehot64
AAAAAWWWWWWWWW! SO CUTE! LOVED IT! SO ADORABLE!
7/13/2010 c1 10narakunohime