for Why We Love Mondays

7/26/2006 c4 33Oku Moku
I can't even begin to tell you how amusing this story is! Ah, but you leave us with so many cliffhangers. Will Kurama make it away from the wedding alive? Will Hiei break free of the 'happy place'? Will Yusuke and Kuwabara ever solve the case (even though they are completely and utterly confused)?

Please update soon!
7/9/2006 c2 nobody-nobody-nobody
Hiei's actions were just the perfect icing to the cake! =D
4/24/2006 c4 Lanie N
He he. Similar names. -Cue manic laughter-

Anyway, the usual keep writing and all that crap, I did find this funnier then the last opne, so you're improving.

Let us celebrate for a few seconds.

-chrickets churp-

Time's up.

ANYWAY, on that note, I believe we should all laugh at the...wait...Kagome never randomly appeared in that chapter...

LIAR!

CONTINUING, I think we should all laugh at the other-dimensional Yuusuke: He's screwed.

That is all.
4/16/2006 c4 2WhiteDeviant
I'm so happy that you finally updated! I had nearly forgotten about this story...

Nice name change...Inikus...

I fear that these alternate demonsion versoins of our Reikai Tanti will tarnish the good names of the originals!(Well if any of them were thought positively of before...maybe only Kurama...)

I love the Hiei in this chapter. He's so cute! But scary and crazy! Well I just want to say great chapter and that I'll be glad to read more and more later on.
4/15/2006 c4 Hanna M
AW! I love insane Hiei! (And I can't wait to see a rational Kuwabara in action) The scenes with Kurama made me laugh! I'll be waiting (im)patiently for an update!
4/15/2006 c4 8Meri Kaisla
Thank you ;) It sure has been awhile, but this was worth the wait :) Botan sure is busy: already a pilot, Grim Reaper, assistant of the Spirit Detective and now a wish fairy! Wow! And Koenma was fun ;) He's so sharp he'll hurt himself soon. Ans sulking Kurama and the ice-cream-obsessed Hiei were adorable ;)
2/19/2006 c3 11cryptic.kitsune
I really like the direction that this story is going in. I hope to see some updates soon...?
2/19/2006 c3 8Meri Kaisla
Lol, Yusuke is Keiko's brother? Poor Kurama... His brilliant plan sort of backfired. :) And Yusuke playing Barbie Girl ;) Damn, I'm grinning like a cat ;)
2/18/2006 c3 Lanie N
Gahk. I feel noticed. ^^ ANYWAY, that's hillarious...Kurama completely ruined himself with Keiko. Heh. And Kuwabara saved a female Kurama...and Hiei is still a weak human. And Yuusuke can play the guitar, and Kurama can...screach. Wow. There are lots of variations of Kuramas in here...
2/18/2006 c3 Hanna M
It's fantastic that you updated! (I'm just glad to be reading something different for once) Keep up the originality! (and by the way, don't feel bad about the japanese names. I suck at those too.) Update soon! (before they lock me in with Hiei, and you DONT want that. *evil cackle*)
2/18/2006 c3 2WhiteDeviant
First, I just love the new chapter! It had be cracked up every since I began reading it.

And second, no you're not being presumtuous at all. I in fact am a she.^^ Though just call me Hikaru for short. The long surname is just simply for looks.

Anywho, I just wanted to say great job on the story so far. You completely surprized me with Kurama's part. Making Yusuke and Keiko siblings...poor fox-boy got that times Shuuichi into even more trouble.

And then having Kurama as a girl in the demension Kuwabara is in, classic.^^

It's through sheer luck Yusuke mamned to play something good on the guitar and I fear for Hiei's sanity. Can't wait to see what the other-demension guys are doing in the gang's world. The older Kuwabara would probably give the younger one a better rep though I can't say the same for the other three!

Please keep at it.^^
2/17/2006 c2 Lanie N
...You gave an insane Hiei a katana, Kuwabara a vocabulary, Kurama horrid pick-up lines, and Yuusuke a hang over. I shake your hand. *shakes hand* ^_^ Very nice grammar and plot, keep going!
2/15/2006 c2 8Meri Kaisla
Wow, new chapter so fast! This story is absolutely crazy and therefore extremely fun to read :) can't wait to see how Koenma is going to figure this one out...
2/14/2006 c2 Hanna M
Very interesting and refreshingly new! I hope you update soon!
2/14/2006 c1 2WhiteDeviant
Oh wow. This story is quite an original twist seeing as how you have the boys in different alternate realities. Kuwabara as a docter is quite a surprize and so is Hiei in a mental instution. I like the flirty Shuuichi/Kurama.

I don't see any grammer or spelling mistakes, but I just want to say to kepp up the goor work and I can't wait for more.
18 Page 1 2 Next »