FanFiction.Net
for Sunlight

12/1/2013 c25 Guest
Do more I want to know the end of the story
6/17/2007 c24 Meredith Merton
Oh my gosh! My eyes were glued to the computer! The action scenes were so real! Other than a few grammatical errors that was perfect! Please tell me that you will write more!

Sincerely,

Meredith
4/4/2007 c24 8Spontaneite
Go Sunpaw! Is darkstar dead? In the series I hated riverclan for trying to steal Sunningrocks all the time, but your story made me want them to have it back!

UPDATE SOON!
4/1/2007 c23 Spontaneite
OMG THIS STORY IS SO GOOD! YOU MUST UPDATE SOON! PLEASE! I AM ADDING THIS TO MY FAVES!
2/8/2007 c23 1BritJay21
oh wow! thats terible! who'd have thougth thunder clan could be so evil! i like your idea of things though, you kind of mixed it up a bit making the hero clan the evil clan! looking forward to an update!
12/31/2006 c21 Meredith Merton
Dear Sunbattle,

Why have you stopped with your story? I got really into it and then you stopped! Yours seemed really good, so I'll be upset if you don't continue with it! But I guess that's your choice...

~Sincerely~

Meredith
7/23/2006 c21 Meredith Merton
Your story rocks! It is similar to mine and I love it! Keep writing because you are an amazing author! (My main character is Sunpaw too!) Except my Sunpaw has a different personality, but in RiverClan as well. My story is based thirty years after Firestar. I hope you get the next chapter up soon!

Sincerely,

Meredith Merton
7/22/2006 c21 Sauronia
This is the best story I have ever read on Fanfiction! It's so realistic, like how Erin Hunter writes. Please, please continue it soon!
7/22/2006 c21 7wolfhorse
YAY YOU UPDATED!
6/26/2006 c19 3Halfpelt
NO! KEEP GOING! NEED MORE!
4/17/2006 c19 17Chi Ookami
the new chapters are exellent their interesting and full of detail keep it up ^_^
4/16/2006 c19 Krissy25
another great chapter :)
4/16/2006 c18 Krissy25
great updates tonight :) i hope there more soon. and sunpaw is going to be a great warrior :)
4/16/2006 c16 Krissy25
oh no sunpaw! great chapter
4/16/2006 c14 7wolfhorse
Hey, great job! This is the best chapter so far!
27 Page 1 2 Next »