for Title Needed

5/26/2006 c4 Nienna Rose
Why is the Scarlet Witch in this I mean in the brotherhood? In this time frame she was with the Avengers and not a baddie. So far so good though. I understand English isn't your 1st language so I think you're doing a good job
5/26/2006 c3 Nienna Rose
Damn! Jean's a bitch and don't hurt Storm hurt Marrow cause she's acting way out of character and where is this going like what's the plot cause if you mentioned that it would help people to get ideas about a title.
5/17/2006 c6 5Le Diablo Blanc2
I love this story i hope to see a Remy/Sarah relationship

please make your chapters longer I cannot wait to read more
5/15/2006 c6 2BlkDiamond
Very glad to see an update on this and hope this means you plan on continuing. Enjoyed the chapter and Elisabeth's take on every. Please expand from there and give their own views about what happened and how they are feeling now.
5/14/2006 c6 Lilyoda
poor Gambit I hope he gets better soon!

Rogue has a new boyfriend? hmph.

good job! update soon!
3/9/2006 c5 5Le Diablo Blanc2
i really like this story(especially because of the marrow/Remy interraction)cant wait to read more
2/18/2006 c5 Ptera
yay! a new chapter! that was great. Updated soon
2/15/2006 c5 Hawaiichick
Ah! A cliffhanger. It's getting interesting. Pls update soon.
2/14/2006 c5 22Prexistence
aw, i hope Remy is going to be okay. Please update this soon!
2/14/2006 c3 Prexistence
this is a great fic ^^ i'm in the middle and i just wanted to say that Warren, Betsy, Bobby, Rogue, Colossus and Kitty should be locked away in a closet for being jerks!
2/14/2006 c5 BJ2
Yay! You're back! Poor Remy! I'm glad Warren feels bad, he acts like such a jerk most of the time. Keep Rogue away from poor wounded Remy! Let Stormy and Hank take care of him. You're doing great hun.