FanFiction.Net
for Purple Flowers and Pleasing Faces

1/21/2008 c2 2Sir Gawain of Camelot
Hm, based off the book again? It's interesting, the differences. In the anime, Mercedes was trying to get Albert to leave with her, once all hell broke out. Saying she had enough saved up tat they could make it on their own if the left.

^^ And it's hard to imagine Albert having pale hands, seeing as the entire family is a sort of warm, moca color.
1/21/2008 c1 Sir Gawain of Camelot
You probably already know this, it being two years after you posted this and all, but you got the one-sided love wrong way about. Franz is in love with Albert, not the other way 'round.

And Peppo's hair is real. ^^ Everyone but Albert just sort of forgets that she's really a he when she comes back later. I think he even forgot.

Eh... *blink* I think it's worth pointing out that this is the anime version of Count of Monte Cristo. They were on the moon, not in Rome. Luna is what it's called.
3/10/2006 c1 74trapt-tage
I liked the story, though it was a tad short. (That doesn't matter though.) The little bits of AlbertxFranz made me giggle- it's kind of a 'cute'-ish pairing, I think. As for spoilers, I don't know if you still need them, but I'll be happy to give you some summaries. Drop me an email or something. Some things you really have to see though. Gankutsuou is one of those shows that I thought really was worth watching.

But anyway, keep writing. This section is (really) small, it would be nice to see some people liven it up! Cheers.