FanFiction.Net
for Be Mine

10/23/2014 c2 anger issue4
8 YEARS ITS BEEN 8 YEARS SINCE YOU UPDATED!
10/20/2014 c2 creativesm75
poor hermione.
7/7/2011 c2 4austenreader74
I'm in love with a dark Draco. Please update soon. And don't make Draco be too hard on Hermione, please. Keep it up!
3/6/2010 c1 IamLeahsConscience
Update, please! Don't tell me you've died, cause that means I can speak to ghosts and that really doesn't help any stress I have. Just, Update!
7/15/2009 c2 Ginerva Weasly
hermoineshould so be dracos
5/9/2007 c2 13OrbThesela
Aren't you going to continue? I kinda like the way your going with it. It's really interesting.
4/9/2007 c2 5sweet.sonata
WHoA!-Hello? You need to update this!
2/16/2007 c2 5TastyAsItGets
I caught it in the first chapter! Very cool. I like this story a lot, so please continue-even though it's been like a year since you've updated!

I liked this part:

“Men, Hermione. How many times do we have to tell you? We are men,” said Ron, who didn’t notice bread crumbs loosely attached to the side of his lip.

“Right,” Hermione replied sardonically.

Lol! Nice story!
11/22/2006 c2 9Noon's Phoenix
Wow Draco Kackass alert.

Be-op!
4/27/2006 c2 7air-supply
wat do u mean u dont know where youre goin wid this? ur going to make thenm fall in love or/& lust, thats wat. right? in the meantime, he can get horny and she his sex-slave hehe... its rated t after all... poor her, but itll b worth it in the end if theyr the ultimate couple.
3/12/2006 c2 dan-lovr
*jaw drops* No. He couldnt? Could he? That is pure evil. No way he couldnt have done that. Im mean sure he can be a git at some times but to go that far is just...plain evil. Please write more soon because I need to know hat happends next. *shakes head* I still cant believe him. Update soon because I NEED to know how this turns out and how this turns into a DHr. PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
3/10/2006 c2 1redlightspin
wouldn't ceasing communication with her best friends be considered a obivious sign somethings going on for slytherin thinking its a big give away.
3/10/2006 c2 lilmissgullible
urggh .this is gettin god ...he is so cruel.
3/9/2006 c2 18Dragon's Mudblood
that was mean of Draco...update soon.
3/9/2006 c2 BigDreamer51
WHOA! this story is So awesome! keep it up!
25 Page 1 2 Next »