for Reality Sucks

7/16/2011 c15 14FallingStar95
That was absolutely ADORABLE! :) I loved this story! Keep up the good work!
4/18/2007 c1 Therie
Go on, please. I can´t wait no longer? (My English ist bad, I´m from Germany!)
3/14/2007 c15 9Trizzy
Well damn. I am an ass for not realizing there was an update sooner. Boo to me for being so busy with stupid work. But I loved it! Cam and Drake and AW! They will be happy and they WILL have a little girl. And her name will be Trizzy lol. JUST KIDDING! Her name will be whatever you choose it to be. I wouldn't wish the name Trizzy on anyone. Just me. I can't wait for the sequel. I hope it is just as good. No more tragedies. PWEASE?

Cheers,

Drake Bell is so FINE
2/13/2007 c14 DaleSnail
awesome!
2/12/2007 c12 DaleSnail
i loved the fact that u used the docs from ER! I think thats so funny and cute!

keep it up
2/7/2007 c14 Trizzy
Oh an update! lol after all these days of talking about it, it has finally happened! Hooray for Crash! I loved it chickie poo, just like I always do. Now you know what you must do. YOU MUST UPDATE HOMELESS CALIFORNIA! lol but I'm glad you updated this one too. Drake is just too cute for words!

Cheers,

Trizzy

PS. Think he'll do that for your little bundle of joy he doesn't know about lol
1/23/2007 c13 1Hershey's
Sequel please :D. You got to see Drake in person? How cool! I really envy you at this point... joking. My dream is to meet him one day :D.
1/13/2007 c13 5cassandrcarol
Okay, so being Cassie I acedentally sent a review in for chapter 1. Oopsie. ANYWAYS I like this chapter. Why? Casue of teh awesome character that is CASSIE xD. PAMS!
1/13/2007 c1 cassandrcarol
hehe i don't remember this...oopsie. well awesome job! POST SOON!
1/4/2007 c13 22RogueArrow
I liked it! Please update soon, Crash!

Later bitchs!