FanFiction.Net
for A letter to my once love

9/9/2008 c2 aceofspades
i swear inuyasha can be such a bastard, (no offence). inuyasha and kagome deserve eachother. :)
6/12/2006 c1 samantha
this was so sad. I am crying right now. i m sorry this is the first review i ever sent
4/19/2006 c2 aashhess
that was so sad... I love the (ps) part it made me laugh soo hard. ^.^
4/8/2006 c2 dragon952013
i hate the parings kagomexseshormeru(did i spl tat right?)and inuyashaxkikyo but love ik(inuyashaxkagome)
4/8/2006 c2 2blackrose8666
that was so sweet and so so so sad it made me cry :( but i hate that you made her go with sesshomaru and that you had inuyasha die after telling her he loved her to but other than that absolutley wonderful i hope to read more awsome storys
4/6/2006 c2 6sessmaruspunk
lol that was great i liked it i don't know about anyone else but... yea it was good. yo im updated for Dreamed visions and i may need some help with it so i'll e-mail it to ya later. cya ~Maru out~
4/5/2006 c2 Bekah
That was nothing like the characters! I hate it when people change the way the characters were made by the origanal author! I'm sorry, but that sucked.
3/26/2006 c1 1Ukiyo

2/21/2006 c1 5kougarocks98
OMG! so sweet, But SESSHOMARU? Yikes
2/16/2006 c1 5x.X.x YoiU x.X.x
OMG!

you should have him write a letter back... you know? saying how he loves her too, but, 'it's better this way' kinda thing...

-tear- how cute
2/16/2006 c1 Inuyashafanfreak
That was really cool but I dont really like the idea of Kagome being with Sesshy ;) But w/e Its your story!Make Inuyasha write one.

~Inuyashafanfreak~