for Fire and Ice

7/9/2010 c2 3Left 4 Love
wow...Katara's an idiot DX and she already has feelings for Zuko that is awesome. I cant wait for chapter 3 :)
7/9/2010 c1 Left 4 Love
ahahha this is really funny :) I've been laughing and I think my mom thinks I'm kinda weird because every time I start laughing she just stares at me O.O I think this is really cute and an amazing start (:
7/20/2006 c2 13Applecake
Good story. I hope you'll add more soon.

~Apple-chan~
7/7/2006 c1 4evrg0ne
Hey! I had no clue you wrote Avatar fanfics too! I have one if thats important to you at all. But this is really good! Update soon, just the suspense of Iroh almost dropping his tea was just too much. Lol.
2/20/2006 c2 19ZukoKrazy
Lol. Nice chapter. Please do update soon. I am having an awesome time reading this when I should be doing HW.

-looks at HW-

I hate u.

-looks at author-

Ur story rocks. Please continue and update soon!

Zuko: Hmm...You know what's weird? She acted so strangely that I have no reason to make fun of her. I mean, just look at this review. It only spells one thing. C-R-A-Z-Y. If you just HAPPEN to agree and if you just HAPPENED to join our club (the we hate ZukoKrazy club) then I guess we coud just HAPPEN to make fun of her behind her back.

-gives big anime grin-

Me: Hey! That no nice! I'LL BITE YOU!

Zuko: -runs away in fear of being bit by a brace-face-

Me: Please update soon!
2/19/2006 c2 xdissolving
Yay you updated! Good chapter.
2/16/2006 c1 xdissolving
! Awesome story.
2/16/2006 c1 2Flutterby Princess
hi i like it but i also kinda helped u write it so i guess it's sort of given that i like it

plus ur reading this over my shoulder as i write
2/16/2006 c1 19ZukoKrazy
BUM BUM BUM! WHY KATARA WHY! lol. Anyways, this is a good Fic. Just a uh...complaint...Wen a new person speaks, it is a new paragraph. Please don't hate me.

Zuko: If you do start to hate her, you can come join our club.

Me: What club?

Zuko: Uh...um...-stares at the BIG BOOK in my hands- N-nothing.

Me: that's what i THOUGHT u said. Anyways, please update soon!

-ZK