for Turkey Day

12/30/2021 c12 Simplegurl4u
So cute, Thank you so much for this story. True to Josh and Donna.
12/30/2021 c2 Simplegurl4u
CJ’s POV was fabulous and the turkey in Josh’s office fitting right in was perfect and classic CJ. Great chapter.
4/29/2018 c12 13lolaughoutloud123
Oh my god. This was hilarious. I absolutely loved it!
3/2/2018 c12 1bazjack
That was lovely!
9/19/2017 c12 1Owain1
Loved reading this, it's even more hilarious than the first somehow.
1/25/2015 c12 12tkdprincess96
Thank you for the laughs.
7/22/2014 c12 35shesnotalone
I do believe that since this story was so well written and you managed to get the personality of every single character down to par, it is my favourite. I say that a lot, but it's true. I find joy in stories like these, and honestly, in your type of writing style. Donna is never allowed to leave Josh's side ever again. Thank you for the incredible read.
9/20/2013 c5 48ladyd10
Oh, no, they lost Harold! If this wasn't written long before I read this, I'd have suggested that Harold end up in Ainsley's office and he likes her...like a lap dog. Imagine Ainsley Hates stuck with a turkey on her lap and trying to work...
8/28/2013 c12 20Oniton
HILARIOUS! ;D
7/12/2013 c5 21Firefly Alchemist
I really love this fanfic. Normally I'm apprehensive about reading fics in first person, but you did a really good job. It seriously feels like I'm watching an episode, only you know, reading. That's no easy accomplishment considering the bar of writing in the show, so well done! Plus, I just want to add how much I loved the scene, I think it was last chapter, where Leo is telling the president about the pig people. You got Bartlett's reaction so perfectly, I really felt like it had been taken straight from the show. Anyway, great job, i'm enjoying it immensely!
3/27/2013 c12 Guest
Awesome story, funny, totally in character and the epilogue perfect. We need more epilouges on stories now that WW is out on Netflix and everyone is rewatching.
2/6/2013 c12 19thorteso
Fun story, Josh does seem to fall apart when the women leave the White House!

Glad you updated this six year later :) I love that there was more to the story :)
1/4/2013 c12 zaja
I love it. I laughed so hard.
12/15/2012 c12 Guest
Ah what a delightful read. I don't know how you write all of them so marvelously in character. Brilliant!
12/1/2012 c6 14Sweet Trufflepuff
I can't breath I'm laughing so hard!
74 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »