FanFiction.Net
for FireLight Horrors

6/27/2016 c16 MissPinkSparkles
a
12/21/2014 c26 Odd.JABE
I love your story. It reminds me of graduation. And it made me cry. Oh my gosh I missed my friends. And really did make me cry. Thanks for making such a wonderful story :)
7/31/2014 c24 6aria206
Loved it. I hate that this had to end LOL I wanted this to never end. This was my go to story after a long day and I'd miss reading it. This chapter though took me back to the day I said goodbye to my friends :') brings back memories :D also nice scary stories ;)

Thanks for such a story - I have bittersweet feeling right now. Great job.
3/15/2014 c3 Guest
lolzzzzz i think this was the best one yet
8/22/2013 c3 Guest
i love it! it brings me back to the nights of watching Are you afraid of the dark.
7/14/2013 c26 2BlazingPyro606
Nobody got together! Oh well there were the hints! That was good enough for me :)
And they're lil kiddos?! Omg wen I started reading it I was convinced they were in high skool! Maybe I missed that detail but oh well overall excellent story! I luved it! U truly are an amazing writer! :)
8/5/2012 c26 5Requiem10
Wow. I LOVED this story. Even if i just about ONLY read Nejiten, this story is just...EPIC! I really love it and im glad my bestfriend suggested it. By the way, kamusta pag susulat mo dito sa ? Wla lang, tnung tnung
7/4/2012 c3 4my destination
Their horror stories are extremely good. They're even leaving me in chills! I meant to ask, are you're horror stories adaptations of another or original shit. Because they are really good.
7/4/2012 c2 my destination
ASDFGHJKL! Shikamaru's story was scary, but Sasuke's, well, Sasuke is BOSS. I have chills all over my body.
5/21/2012 c23 Zoe
Good chapter! I loved the poem. The only thing is 'Hawaii' Is spelt with an okina in between the ( i )'s

so it would be spelt Hawai'i. And also the ( W ) is pronounced with a ( V ) sound, in case you didn't know. :) Thank you.
4/18/2012 c26 KyraShadowGraves
Nobody officially got together?... Man. "/ I liked it though.
6/20/2011 c23 2yani118
this chapter isnt cheesy... :D

this was...just...soo...!

omgosh too much sasusaku i think im overloading...!lol

cute scene... !
6/20/2011 c22 yani118
This chapter was just sooooo sweet... i cant help bu t giggle on the sasusaku moments...! lol x x xyou are so cool for making this story... :D
6/19/2011 c3 HinaHime2
haha, the end with sasuke XD
6/19/2011 c2 HinaHime2